South Miami United is back!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure about the girls, but I do know that the U10 boys are going to be stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I'm not sure about the girls, but I do know that the U10 boys are going to be stacked.
      Why do you say that? Please explain.

Comment

The girls actually added a couple of really strong players and the team did really
        well last season versus the top teams. It should be an interesting season to say the
        least. I agree as South Miami continues to dominate Pinecrest more and more of their
        players will begin to come over.

Comment

The majority of the team stayed together and had a good season last year...A team that sticks together usually improves as chemistry begins to build....need a goalie though

Comment

As far as I know the goalie question has been answered.

Comment

have you seen their u-10 boys combined with a few really good new talents they picked up, u-10 boys will be hard to beat.

Comment

talking soccer

They have a long way to go if they want to catch up to Kendal FC

Comment

They have a long way to go if they want to catch up to Kendal FC
                  Who is Kendal FC? Is this a new club?
                  If you're talking about Coalition, than yes....lot's of catching up to do.

Comment

As far as I know the goalie question has been answered.
                    How is there goalie situation answered? Didn't see any goalies at tryouts.

Comment

Trust me they brought in an excellent goalie.

Comment

Trust me they brought in an excellent goalie.
                        An excellent goalie at u10? How can a 9 year old be already an excellent gk?

Comment

How is there goalie situation answered? Didn't see any goalies at tryouts.
                          i actually saw 3 U10 Keepers trying out, so i don't know what tryouts you were looking at.

Comment

You wish, my kid is good I do not have to take her to a third rate club so that
                            she can make a so called travel team.
                            What, did she make the Pinecrest C Team and you are proud of that. I bet that this so called Travel Team like you say will Beat whatever team your Daughter is playing on.

Comment

An excellent goalie at u10? How can a 9 year old be already an excellent gk?
                              A 9 year old can be an excellent goalie at U10 among other U10 goalies.

Comment

talking-soccer

What, did she make the Pinecrest C Team and you are proud of that. I bet that this so called Travel Team like you say will Beat whatever team your Daughter is playing on.
                                We will see about that, and your right we do have multiple teams. We probably
                                have more u10 teams than you have teams in your little club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X