X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Miami United is back!

I just wanted to get the words out that the South Miami United is back and
    we are looking to kick some Pinecrest butt this season.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just wanted to get the words out that the South Miami United is back and
    we are looking to kick some Pinecrest butt this season.
    "Like"

Comment

*** is south miami united?

Comment

If you are the leftover from the gray ghosts
        It is likely not a very strong club

Comment

If you are the leftover from the gray ghosts
          It is likely not a very strong club
          South Miami United has different management and has attracted more players as a result. They are going to do very well.

Comment

Ok, humor me. What is south miami united and a grey ghost. Kid will be in u14 and never heard of any of these names. Another academy?

Comment

Ok, humor me. What is south miami united and a grey ghost. Kid will be in u14 and never heard of any of these names. Another academy?
              South Miami United ran the competitive soccer program for some years in South Miami attracting players from not only South Miami, but from Coral Gables, Pinecrest and other neighboring areas as well. Its not a cut-throat type program like some Broward and Dade clubs. This approach is appealing to alot of families. Historically, they have had very good girls teams. I have heard that their boys teams will be good this season as well.

Comment

Really???

Like I believe you will do well!

Comment

Like I believe you will do well!
                  Like I believe you can carry on an adult conversation without childish remarks; not.

Comment

The South Miami U10 girls are going to be the best team in dade at thier age. I heard that Real Madrid had to combine with Pinecrest just to be able to compete with them. Trust me it wont make a difference, and yes South Miami is united.

Comment

I wish them the best, I hope they come back so we can improve the competition level in Miami and give options to young players . The rivalry between Pinecrest or toros just helps them get better
                      But They do need improvement on their fields and please put some real grass there.

Comment

I wish them the best, I hope they come back so we can improve the competition level in Miami and give options to young players . The rivalry between Pinecrest or toros just helps them get better
                        But They do need improvement on their fields and please put some real grass there.
                        Pinecrest has become a club that only cares about the $ Nick has completely sold out. Toros loses all their younger talent to Breakers, so with that said South Miami is a huge contender and many from The Pinecrest Blue teams will be on the South Miami team.

Comment

Please, South Miami is a joke, if they last more than one season I would be amazed.

Comment

We'll see buddy....your daughter must suck. Did she try out for South Miami and not make it.

Comment

talking soccer

You wish, my kid is good I do not have to take her to a third rate club so that
                              she can make a so called travel team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X