AC Delray - Consolidated Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, but someone said they were playing division 1 which teams other then the boys U12 are division 1? I am trying to get info for next year & would like to check out a game or 2 when possible but so far it looks like the boys are playing division 2 or 3 in the Palm Beach league & the girls play division 2 or 3 in the SFUYSA. Please let me know where the division 1 teams are..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      okay, but someone said they were playing division 1 which teams other then the boys U12 are division 1? I am trying to get info for next year & would like to check out a game or 2 when possible but so far it looks like the boys are playing division 2 or 3 in the Palm Beach league & the girls play division 2 or 3 in the SFUYSA. Please let me know where the division 1 teams are..
      Agree no problem I guess your best is to call And find out good question ?

Comment

Agree no problem I guess your best is to call And find out good question ?
        Did try to call but didnt receive a reply & the website doesnt offer much assistance. Was hoping the person who made the comment would reply.

Comment

Did try to call but didnt receive a reply & the website doesnt offer much assistance. Was hoping the person who made the comment would reply.
          All the girls teams ended up playing div 2 because coaches felt they teams didn't have enough playing time together considering the U10 and U11 girls are a first year team together they will play div 1 in tournaments to my understanding. U12 girls are playing div 2 also I think it all base on the teams not having enough time together because all of them can play div 1. The schedule is on sfuysa website so you can come out and watch them play. Hopeful this is helpful.

Comment

all the boys are playing division 2 and 3 for the same reason not enough time together need more time to asset the talent. Hope this helps

Comment

this makes sense to me thanks some of us are looking to move next year and we are looking at the talent pool to see what best suit the needs of our players . Some of us would like to pair or tip the pool of players if we could for next year to get a competive team that could hopefully stick for a while. It is not easy because of the conflict of communication with clubs and current clubs. We would love it if we had a black list of talent pool players and then find a team we could all go to to build a team like the U12 at Delray now is that even posible to form one team based on a draw of certain approved playrs form the club or coaches maybe a off the record try out .

Comment

thanks for the information. we will definitely check out a game or 2.

Comment

this makes sense to me thanks some of us are looking to move next year and we are looking at the talent pool to see what best suit the needs of our players . Some of us would like to pair or tip the pool of players if we could for next year to get a competive team that could hopefully stick for a while. It is not easy because of the conflict of communication with clubs and current clubs. We would love it if we had a black list of talent pool players and then find a team we could all go to to build a team like the U12 at Delray now is that even posible to form one team based on a draw of certain approved playrs form the club or coaches maybe a off the record try out .
                  it's all base on talent pool tryouts are real if talent shows up. If they don't show its go with what you got.

Comment

Can you make a team with outside players all coming to AC Delray in a perfect world the coaches say yes to lets say 6 soild players and add maybe a few more to make a competive team. This means the 6 players are not current with AC Delray this would be more of silent work out for your coaches only in a age group its just a question ? The though train is we would like the perfect world not a group of rec players whos parents demand time. The club looks at all the palyers and agrees they are quality and they build lets say a team around that team then you form B C teams if you have the turn out.

Comment

Can you make a team with outside players all coming to AC Delray in a perfect world the coaches say yes to lets say 6 soild players and add maybe a few more to make a competive team. This means the 6 players are not current with AC Delray this would be more of silent work out for your coaches only in a age group its just a question ? The though train is we would like the perfect world not a group of rec players whos parents demand time. The club looks at all the palyers and agrees they are quality and they build lets say a team around that team then you form B C teams if you have the turn out.
                      You can do that at any club not just AC Delray. The whole U12 boys are a team made up of their own players.

Comment

You can do that at any club not just AC Delray. The whole U12 boys are a team made up of their own players.
                        I do not think so most have three teams and others have one team per 20 players they do not allow you to make a team around soild 6 players maybe 8 . This is why we are asking smaller club to help make this happen ofcourse the coaches would have to agree that the players are all good enough to make a team. We do not want this team being limited because a club wants to have rec players fill spots for playing time the same as the u12 AC Dleray team that is why I am asking Delray first because they do it I just want to make sure they will continue to allow this. Go to other clubs they will not allow it funny it is competive but not exclusive we feel if you win your spot every week or a spot you play some clubs disagree or that is the msg we are getting .

Comment

I do not think so most have three teams and others have one team per 20 players they do not allow you to make a team around soild 6 players maybe 8 . This is why we are asking smaller club to help make this happen ofcourse the coaches would have to agree that the players are all good enough to make a team. We do not want this team being limited because a club wants to have rec players fill spots for playing time the same as the u12 AC Dleray team that is why I am asking Delray first because they do it I just want to make sure they will continue to allow this. Go to other clubs they will not allow it funny it is competive but not exclusive we feel if you win your spot every week or a spot you play some clubs disagree or that is the msg we are getting .
                          All about who you know and if the team is good enough no club turning down registering fee and exposure.

Comment

i'm a parent at AC Delray U12 Boys

any player who is committed to practicing 3 or 4 times a week is welcomed in this team
                            no committed, competitive player is turned away; however, playing time is always determined based on their work that week and their skill level
                            even though team is very competitive, if the game permits it, coaches always try to get playing time to all players

Comment

i'm a parent at AC Delray U12 Boys

any player who is committed to practicing 3 or 4 times a week is welcomed in this team
                              no committed, competitive player is turned away; however, playing time is always determined based on their work that week and their skill level
                              even though team is very competitive, if the game permits it, coaches always try to get playing time to all players
                              Agreed!

Comment

who coaches the u11 teams ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X