Go play D2
    West Pines Tournament
    Champ
    http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...ookieSupport=1

Disney Showcase
    D3

Division 3

http://www.gotsport.com/asp/director...&Group=Boys_14
    I honestly don't know what your problem is ? u havent stated anything ...if you look closely they made 2 premier brackets one is called black and gold ....That is how the tournament structured we have no control over that ... I asked to play in the highest level competition and thats where they put us ....Same with Disney ...u still have stated what team u represent just talking a bunch of crap

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I honestly don't know what your problem is ? u havent stated anything ...if you look closely they made 2 premier brackets one is called black and gold ....That is how the tournament structured we have no control over that ... I asked to play in the highest level competition and thats where they put us ....Same with Disney ...u still have stated what team u represent just talking a bunch of crap
      Incredible
      Florida Ranks
      #1 Ives Estates
      2 Orlando City
      3 Tampa Bay United
      4 Davie United
      5 Florida Rush

Team #1 in Florida
      Play Division 2 -West Pines Tournament
      Play division 3 -Disney Junior Showcase

Comment

Incredible
        Florida Ranks
        #1 Ives Estates
        2 Orlando City
        3 Tampa Bay United
        4 Davie United
        5 Florida Rush

Team #1 in Florida
        Play Division 2 -West Pines Tournament
        Play division 3 -Disney Junior Showcase
        Obviously not getting anywhere with you just posting up the same thing over and over again ...

Comment

Why are you trying to explain, he is nor comprehending what you are saying or he is baiting you.

Comment

Why the heck is a coach on here?????? We all know who you are and you are making a fool of yourself by taking every bit of bait this guy is throwing out. it's pretty funny actually and i have no kid in u14 or any stake in the game, but you should not be here posting all this stuff. You are making a fool of yourself....and should I say it again....you are making a fool of yourself defending every bait line this guys throws out. Just shut up already and he will go away. You are disgracing your team.

Comment

Coach spend less time on here and more time on the pitch...4-1 loss to a below avg D1 team is not exactly making your case any better

Comment

Coach spend less time on here and more time on the pitch...4-1 loss to a below avg D1 team is not exactly making your case any better

2014-15 Florida State Premier League (FSPL)
                B14
                Ives Estate 1 Wellington 4

West Pines Kick Off Classic
                U14 Division 1

WELLINGTON SC 00/01 WAVE WHITE

10/19/2014 PINECREST PREMIER 00/01-B WHITE (FL) 1-2
                10/18/2014 DAVIE UNITED SHARKS BLUE (FL) 0-7
                10/18/2014 KENDALL SC 01 PRE ACADEMY (FL). 1-5

Comment

OCYS-Disney Group a Joke!

I guess the mouse was getting tired of OC loosing every game at this tournament. If you look at the other teams in that group, they would all be the bottom team in any of the other 3. Not only that, but the 2 top teams in the showcase(Hurricanes & United FA) will meet in the semi-finals instead of the having a chance to meet in the finals. Poorly set up grouping and way too much favoritism for one team.

Comment

I guess the mouse was getting tired of OC loosing every game at this tournament. If you look at the other teams in that group, they would all be the bottom team in any of the other 3. Not only that, but the 2 top teams in the showcase(Hurricanes & United FA) will meet in the semi-finals instead of the having a chance to meet in the finals. Poorly set up grouping and way too much favoritism for one team.
                    You would think adults would actually know how to spell L-O-S-I-N-G by this point in their lives. However, I forgot that THIS is Talking Soccer

Comment

You would think adults would actually know how to spell L-O-S-I-N-G by this point in their lives. However, I forgot that THIS is Talking Soccer
                      verb (used without object), lost, losing.

to suffer loss :

...or in OC's case many losses @ the Disney Jr. Showcase:)

Comment

spell this….

verb (used without object), lost, losing.

to suffer loss :

...or in OC's case many losses @ the Disney Jr. Showcase:)
                        signed we can't beat them, so lets talk crap about them.

Comment

OC v Weston, score?

Comment

OC v Weston, score?
                            Weston 3-3 OCYS

Comment

Ives Estate 2 Parma 3

Comment

Weston 3-3 OCYS
                                Sunday scores ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X