X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU Merged

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is AS who doesn't keep his promise. I've known the guy for quite a while now and he says all the right things during tryouts and at the start of the season. But does the opposite as the season goes along. Why do you think the entire Boys squads were almost empty if not for the merger? Have you forgotten how many boys left their teams during the past years? But now, all AS says is that TBU is the problem. C'mon! Here's the truth about AS and the entire boys program. If your kid is not on his team, better leave NOW. Everybody will be treated like a stepson. Believe me, and ask former parents too. AS only cares for (his kid) and his team/teams. Your son will only have mediocre trainings, and will join less tournaments than AS's. That's NOT TBU, that's AS.
    This is TBU. This campus their name on this and they stuck their hand out and received money.

Comment

I finally got to see a TBU WEST team play, this past weekend I watched the TBU WEST U11 boys team play TBU North, the TBU North team was a coed team. You people were not wrong about the kick and chase thing, the TBU WEST coach kept yelling kick it long. I couldn't stop laughing. At one point during the game, the TBU North team was already up 6-1, and the ball came onto the side of the field of TBU WEST one of the boys playing a defender spot ran up to the ball and kicked it a mile out of bounds even though there was no one near him, the TBU WEST parents clapped and said great kick. lol. It was a treat to watch this game, fina lscore was TBU North 8 TBU WEST (Largo) 2
      Not surprising, the TBU WESTclub is one of the worst in the Tampa area in developing soccer skills.

Comment

Monday morning and the Strictly troll is back, hitting all the threads with his negative comments.

Comment

I finally got to see a TBU WEST team play, this past weekend I watched the TBU WEST U11 boys team play TBU North, the TBU North team was a coed team. You people were not wrong about the kick and chase thing, the TBU WEST coach kept yelling kick it long. I couldn't stop laughing. At one point during the game, the TBU North team was already up 6-1, and the ball came onto the side of the field of TBU WEST one of the boys playing a defender spot ran up to the ball and kicked it a mile out of bounds even though there was no one near him, the TBU WEST parents clapped and said great kick. lol. It was a treat to watch this game, fina lscore was TBU North 8 TBU WEST (Largo) 2
          The following was posted on the Celtic Soccer thread about the same time as the above.
          "I finally got to see a Celtic team play, this past weekend I watched the Celtic U12 boys team play Dunedin, the Dunedin team was a coed team. You people were not wrong about the kick and chase thing, the Celtic coach kept yelling kick it long to Payton, I couldn't stop laughing. At one point during the game, the Dunedin team was already up 4-1, and the ball came onto the side of the field of Celtic one of the boys playing a defender spot ran up to the ball and kicked it a mile out of bounds even though there was no one near him, the Celtic parents clapped and said great kick. lol. It was a treat to watch this game, fina lscore was Dunedin 4 Celtic 1."

See any similarities? I was at the TBU fields and watched the game he referenced and it is simply not true. The score he posted is correct but nothing else is true. What a toad....

Comment

The following was posted on the Celtic Soccer thread about the same time as the above.
            "I finally got to see a Celtic team play, this past weekend I watched the Celtic U12 boys team play Dunedin, the Dunedin team was a coed team. You people were not wrong about the kick and chase thing, the Celtic coach kept yelling kick it long to Payton, I couldn't stop laughing. At one point during the game, the Dunedin team was already up 4-1, and the ball came onto the side of the field of Celtic one of the boys playing a defender spot ran up to the ball and kicked it a mile out of bounds even though there was no one near him, the Celtic parents clapped and said great kick. lol. It was a treat to watch this game, fina lscore was Dunedin 4 Celtic 1."

See any similarities? I was at the TBU fields and watched the game he referenced and it is simply not true. The score he posted is correct but nothing else is true. What a toad....

You lost 8-2.... You are the toad... Keep well Largo... I mean TBU WEST

Comment

I forgot to add that the coach from TBU WEST, someone said his name was TM,got warned by the ref to control his emotions on the sideline. He was losing his mind because the ref was calling TBU WEST for grabbing jerseys, the ref told him to chill, the people from TBU NORTH were laughing at his behavior. One of the TBU NORTH parents said thats what you get when you put a parent in charge of a competitive team.

Comment

You were being kind, to be honest. We played Largo's U11 Boys team too and they were simply horrible! I bet our u9 girls can beat them easily. Now, is that TBU training or Largo?? Maybe the CDL is not for them, or they are just a rec.team? I think we beat them 7-1. I just feel bad if they paid the same TBU fees like we do in TBU North.

Comment

You lost 8-2.... You are the toad... Keep well Largo... I mean TBU WEST
                  You didn't see squat. You can't even get the score right road. Lol. What a loser.

Comment

You didn't see squat. You can't even get the score right road. Lol. What a loser.
                    Your right..my bad. It was 8-1... Sorry I lost track after a while

Comment

Great Arguement

You should be a attorney.

Comment

Your right..my bad. It was 8-1... Sorry I lost track after a while
                        Wrong again. Lol. Keep guessing troll. Again, you didn't see jack. But keep blasting a bunch of ten year old kids. It must really help your self esteem. You have daddy issues?

Comment

Dang, good detective work - new levels of trollNess I didn't think even existed on TS. That dude is SAAAAAAAAD.

Comment

I have heard the samething, I guess people are not happy with TBU not keeping the promises made during tryouts
                            "I have heard same thing", I.e., when I posted it ten seconds ago, just before I posted that I agree with my prior posts"

Comment

This is a shame, are they paying the same fees as the TBU NORTH parents?

Comment

Good Morning Fellow TBU WEST Daddy Coaches.......Daddy Coaches....we need to have a breakthrough this coming weekend.....out Junior teams are falling into the same pattern that was established by our Senior teams....which is lagging at the bottom of their respective divisions.....daddy coaches....you need to get the TBU WEST boot and scoot rolling this weekend...we need some wins....we cannot continue to boast about our clubs superior kick and chase skills if our teams continue to be beaten on the pitch...it's too late for the Senior teams...they have let us down and to put it frankly our senior level teams were beaten like a red headed step child this season.......daddy coaches.....AS will be available the rest of the week if you have any questions on the TBU WEST Boot and Scoot scheme....Please don't forget about the TBU WEST FC Rummage sale to take place in January....we can use any items that you wish to donate...the club right now is struggling financially so we our hoping the rummage sale is a big hit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X