Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How much are the fees to play at scu? I have heard 3 different numbers. The last being $2700 for the year. Is that correct?
    I always find it funny to thumb through TS and hear the same complaints....don't want daddy coaches but also complain fees are to high. From my understanding SB has very minimal fees but all are sick of daddy coach. Go to a club like BSA or SCU and pay large fees, get real trainers and coaches but complain about the fees. It's one or the other.

Comment

I always find it funny to thumb through TS and hear the same complaints....don't want daddy coaches but also complain fees are to high. From my understanding SB has very minimal fees but all are sick of daddy coach. Go to a club like BSA or SCU and pay large fees, get real trainers and coaches but complain about the fees. It's one or the other.
      Just speaking of the u13 group in Brevard county. South Brevard has the lowest fees and the best boys and girls team at the age group. Send your 02's and 03's. Over save some money and win.

Comment

Just speaking of the u13 group in Brevard county. South Brevard has the lowest fees and the best boys and girls team at the age group. Send your 02's and 03's. Over save some money and win.
        Get coached by a daddy coach with zero development, but hey we won GCF. Get out of brevard as quick as you can and head to Orlando.

Comment

Get coached by a daddy coach with zero development, but hey we won GCF. Get out of brevard as quick as you can and head to Orlando.
          No Daddy coach for the boys side at u13 at SB. We hear the top player is heading to OC next year anyway. sounds like GB and CM get another Brevard kid.

Comment

Sad but true that that is the best advise I've seen in a long time on TS. Brevard soccer is becoming a joke. No good trainers and no good coaches. I better update my easy pass as it looks like a lot of driving down 528 in the near future

Comment

How much are the fees to play at scu? I have heard 3 different numbers. The last being $2700 for the year. Is that correct?
              Maybe if you divide by two. Training fees are included in registration.

Comment

No Daddy coach for the boys side at u13 at SB. We hear the top player is heading to OC next year anyway. sounds like GB and CM get another Brevard kid.
                Who is heading to OC? A SB player?

Comment

Who is heading to OC? A SB player?
                  Not calling out the Kid on here if he was my kid I would say but not posting someone else's kids name on here. it is not hard to figure out if you know the team!

Comment

Not calling out the Kid on here if he was my kid I would say but not posting someone else's kids name on here. it is not hard to figure out if you know the team!
                    Interesting.. I hadn't heard that but If it is the player I'm thinking, then that would mean daddy coach goes also. Might make SB a more enticing option for other players to come to the team.

Comment

Is SB south Brevard or satellite Beach?

Comment

Is SB south Brevard or satellite Beach?
                        South Brevard

Comment

South Brevard
                          Lol....I was thinking it was Satellite Beach.....with the daddy coach.

Comment

Interesting.. I hadn't heard that but If it is the player I'm thinking, then that would mean daddy coach goes also. Might make SB a more enticing option for other players to come to the team.
                            not Satellite. Daddy coach is riding that team till it folds over on itself

Comment

not Satellite. Daddy coach is riding that team till it folds over on itself
                              It has to be getting close. They haven't progressed in the game for years despite having some solid talent.

Comment

Ok. Then there's no regular team with a stable coach who does well. Do you then just evaluate the madness and select a team based on your kids needs for development then?
                                I'm not driving to OC for the same crap. I've already sat through their BS too. Same problems only they're discussed mostly in espanol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X