Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just a load of mommy-rationalizing of a loss to a younger team by an ECNL all star squad from "Florida's Most Important Soccer Club"...
    Do you realize how petty and jealous and stupid you sound? Who was on the "younger team?" You are the one who is trying to spin this by discounting the quality of the team they played.

Comment

Fkk seems to patrol the ocys thread wow. I have heard of jealousy but this is absurd. Dont cry because you dont have the best talent just go play games.

Comment

Do you realize how petty and jealous and stupid you sound? Who was on the "younger team?" You are the one who is trying to spin this by discounting the quality of the team they played.
        Hey didn't the Krazies get to play um hmm umm ok nevermind. Crickets

Comment

I do not think Fkk is nearly as good as Ecnl Oc boys and I would agree their girls are not either. Anyways to your point trash will always be talked in these forums so its all just opinions of moms and dads and some undercover coaches looking for a little love. Save your arguments I could care less to hear them.

Comment

Fkk seems to patrol the ocys thread wow. I have heard of jealousy but this is absurd. Dont cry because you dont have the best talent just go play games.
            I would invite you to visit the FKK thread. It appears OC is a little obsessive too. Goes both ways!

Comment

The OC girls were not put together at the last minute. Been playing together for at least a year. Spin it any way. Without the FCA girls, especially at the now U14, your OC team would continue to lose the important games. Work on your technical fame and worry less about social life. Thus game is a sacrifice. 60% of the girls playing today will not be playing by their senior year.
              *** is this idiot trying to say? Only ugly girls with thick thighs stay with soccer? Alex Morgan and Hope Solo might disagree there dad.

Comment

Based on your comments as well as countless others, it's obvious that OC is the superior club with the superior talent. I know this to be true because you say so. With that said, I'd like to hear your predictions for the year. Does OC finish first in every age group? Do they win state cup, presidents cup, ECNL, Disney, etc. I only ask because a club with "the best talent" would win hands down. Please, do tell.

Comment

Hey didn't the Krazies get to play um hmm umm ok nevermind. Crickets
                  They play the Finnish and Japanese teams. They are an International Force....except when they are getting thrashed by ECNL teams in FSPL. Looks like HM could not keep his State Cup Ringers on the roster this fall. No worries. He will run another PDP this winter and recruit some more free agents to his State Cup roster before the deadline. So much for home grown "development".

Comment

Based on your comments as well as countless others, it's obvious that OC is the superior club with the superior talent. I know this to be true because you say so. With that said, I'd like to hear your predictions for the year. Does OC finish first in every age group? Do they win state cup, presidents cup, ECNL, Disney, etc. I only ask because a club with "the best talent" would win hands down. Please, do tell.
                    The problem with proclaiming your club to be the best is the fact that the occasional upset goes from unfortunate to catastrophic. That's a lot of pressure.

Comment

The problem with proclaiming your club to be the best is the fact that the occasional upset goes from unfortunate to catastrophic. That's a lot of pressure.
                      Not really. What are we talking about here? 13-18 year old kids? Consistency is not exactly in the skill set yet. There will be good teams, there will be teams that develop chemistry and gel at the right time. But any team can get beat at that age. It does not take much to rattle their confidence and then it just implodes like a tired 2-year old in a shopping cart. the real character does not happen until they start to gain independence and learn to stand on their own two feet. Little boys and girls that get shuttled to and from the field and have every need catered by doting parents aren't really cut out to be champions. They need to cut the cord and learn toughness on their own terms before you really see that confidence and dominance start to develop. If you need proof, just go check the year-to-year results of Showcases, SC, R3PL and ECNL. I don't see any dynasties in those numbers.

Comment

What I can tell you is that OC will continue to attract top talent. Another ODP star joined the team today. If you weren't there, you missed some jaw dropping as yet another blue chip player donned the purple. This will continue. That much is true. The club will continue to attract the best. When one goes down with an injury, there will be several waiting to take her place. So go ahead and take your shots now. Your constant rants about goal differentials and past records is getting tiresome. This year will be improved as will next and so forth. In 5-years, people will not even remember 2013. In 10-years people will laugh at you when you try and run down the talent and success on this club. Very soon every developing 10-13 year old player will aspire to play for OCYS DA or ECNL regardless of where they live and which uniform they currently wear. So it does not matter what happens this year. It does not even matter what happens next year. All that matters is the best players keep coming to play for DA and ECNL teams. The rest will take care of itself.

Comment

What I can tell you is that OC will continue to attract top talent. Another ODP star joined the team today. If you weren't there, you missed some jaw dropping as yet another blue chip player donned the purple. This will continue. That much is true. The club will continue to attract the best. When one goes down with an injury, there will be several waiting to take her place. So go ahead and take your shots now. Your constant rants about goal differentials and past records is getting tiresome. This year will be improved as will next and so forth. In 5-years, people will not even remember 2013. In 10-years people will laugh at you when you try and run down the talent and success on this club. Very soon every developing 10-13 year old player will aspire to play for OCYS DA or ECNL regardless of where they live and which uniform they currently wear. So it does not matter what happens this year. It does not even matter what happens next year. All that matters is the best players keep coming to play for DA and ECNL teams. The rest will take care of itself.
                          I've got news for u. Talent does not = success. True, the capital letters will bring in talent but how does this club foster, improve, and champion this talent. You have this notion that if you get all the talent, you'll get all the wins. The problem with that line of thinking is that every other DA and ECNL clubs attract equally good or better talent. Do think for one minute that other clubs all over the country haven't reloaded as well. Bottom line is that the additions to OC via recruiting, discovery players, etc will have an impact but for folks to say we're the best is a stretch.

Comment

Listen Captain OC, if they keep.recruiting and continue overlooking kids within their own program they will not be able to pay the bills. The kids.will leave. Your post proves they cannot develop players. Lol, another odp player, isn't that the program you rip for DA and ecnl. Your purple folks.provide nothing for the.kids. Nothing.

Comment

Listen Captain OC, if they keep.recruiting and continue overlooking kids within their own program they will not be able to pay the bills. The kids.will leave. Your post proves they cannot develop players. Lol, another odp player, isn't that the program you rip for DA and ecnl. Your purple folks.provide nothing for the.kids. Nothing.
                              Repeating the word "nothing" to emphasize your point only emphasizes one thing, and that is your stupidity and narrow mindedness. "Nothing for the kids", really? That is a bit of an overstatement in ANYBODY'S book.

Comment

Repeating the word "nothing" to emphasize your point only emphasizes one thing, and that is your stupidity and narrow mindedness. "Nothing for the kids", really? That is a bit of an overstatement in ANYBODY'S book.
                                Such negativity so early in the season

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X