Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It sounds somewhat accurate except for the part of being shortsighted. The answer is blaringly obvious and directly in front of your face. The problem is that you choose not to acknowledge it. GB is and has been developing his core players ( I assume you are talking about his 10's) for years. He continually integrates new players to the existing players in hopes that they will be able to get to the same caliber eventually as his core group. Everyone continually talks about "development" and the lack thereof. When putting together a truly top team at OC they are not interested in making an average kid better. They are only interested in making great kids the best. Top teams are often times recruited because the kids come from large landscapes and are not located centrally during their early years so this is not a new concept. Development does take place in the youth academy and sometimes there will be a diamond in the rough that prevails. This is not the norm. DA boys and ECNL girls are already being tracked at u10. Top players from other clubs are being scouted and brought in whether you know it or like it. Players can only be moved down from these teams so it might appear that they are being cut but removed and reshuffled is more accurate.
    ^^^ man if you think OCYS has "top" teams or is a "top" club, you must have been given an extra ration of Koolaid. You may want to get some fresh air.

Comment

My interest is to get the best deal for our community kids. Personally my kids were deprived because I was not smart enough then. Now after learning my painful lesson, I want to see you prosper and become strong by providing quality service and highest class training and not stealing from our community and soccer loving parents. I am OK with the title "LIAR". It is normal for a thief to recognise another one.

Why you need any answer when you do not even train any players?

(Actually my answer is there in one of the OCYS posts, go back and read again and again!)
      I'm not going to read your prior posts again. You have proven that you are dishonest, so there is no point trying to figure out when you are lying and when you are telling the truth.

Again, your refusal to answer tells me everything I need to know. You are full of crap and everyone knows it.

I'm perfectly capable of getting the best deal for my kid. I don't need help from people like you. So go away and worry about your own club.

Comment

I'm not going to read your prior posts again. You have proven that you are dishonest, so there is no point trying to figure out when you are lying and when you are telling the truth.

Again, your refusal to answer tells me everything I need to know. You are full of crap and everyone knows it.

I'm perfectly capable of getting the best deal for my kid. I don't need help from people like you. So go away and worry about your own club.
        Thank you for your DIRECTION and Coaching. Now I have mastered the art of lying and being dis-honest. You have done a great job and I hope you graduate me now to use this skill in this UNFAIR life.

By the way, your activity log shows you did browse through the OCYS thread several times. But I believe you , you do not have time to read the prior posts.- I love that Jim Carrey movie, what is it called...?

We already know you get the best deal for your kid at the cost of destroyed equal opportunity for all other kids. What is new in that? You are capable of doing it all your life, who can stop that LORD of Soccer?

You are so good at judging and calling people whatever you pleased with, you also judge 5 and 10 year olds to be unfit for soccer. But you like their parents and keep your hand glued to their wallets so to fund your own kids activity even though your kids hate to do anything that his parents want them to do! Because you succesfully fooled those funding parents you celebrate it by calling them dumb and pushy parents because you have earned that right.

One simple question: Why you want me to go away? Do you hate me having some fun?

Comment

Last night when I went to bed, you came in my dream. I pinched you hard on the butt. Did you have the same dream? Sorry, if my pinch hurt you bad....if there is a mark left, can you take a selfie and post it?

Comment

Thank you for your DIRECTION and Coaching. Now I have mastered the art of lying and being dis-honest. You have done a great job and I hope you graduate me now to use this skill in this UNFAIR life.

By the way, your activity log shows you did browse through the OCYS thread several times. But I believe you , you do not have time to read the prior posts.- I love that Jim Carrey movie, what is it called...?

We already know you get the best deal for your kid at the cost of destroyed equal opportunity for all other kids. What is new in that? You are capable of doing it all your life, who can stop that LORD of Soccer?

You are so good at judging and calling people whatever you pleased with, you also judge 5 and 10 year olds to be unfit for soccer. But you like their parents and keep your hand glued to their wallets so to fund your own kids activity even though your kids hate to do anything that his parents want them to do! Because you succesfully fooled those funding parents you celebrate it by calling them dumb and pushy parents because you have earned that right.

One simple question: Why you want me to go away? Do you hate me having some fun?
            Now you are just having some fun? I thought you were on a quest to save the children from the evil youth soccer coaches.

All of your brilliant deductions are incorrect.

I want you to go away because you are an idiot who doesn't add any value to this forum, except for maybe some comedic value. The moderator should create a special thread just for you. Call it "Inane Ramblings of a Village Idiot." That way everyone will know where to go for a laugh.

If you want any further responses from me, you will have to post something intelligent.

Comment

Now you are just having some fun? I thought you were on a quest to save the children from the evil youth soccer coaches.

All of your brilliant deductions are incorrect.

I want you to go away because you are an idiot who doesn't add any value to this forum, except for maybe some comedic value. The moderator should create a special thread just for you. Call it "Inane Ramblings of a Village Idiot." That way everyone will know where to go for a laugh.

If you want any further responses from me, you will have to post something intelligent.
              Saving the children from evil coaches: that quest will be pursued, but without reporting to you! You don't have to know how, when and where details. Evil cannot be destroyed mainly because it results in self-destruction of the heroes! It is beyond your comprehension of judging 5 year olds soccer skills with a standard called "IMPRESS the COACH"

For you, all I can do now is stick some dollar bills at your waist if you promise to perform well ;)
              Any other higher intelligence talk, you already have proven to have a understanding problem and I cannot elaborate how severe it is, just go look in the mirror and have a laugh for a therapy.

Comment

GB is to FKK what HM is to OC. Get over it people! They aren't going anywhere!
                Funny to watch parents banter back and forth acting like they know everything to try and pursuade one's opinion fact is both sides look like a bunch of idiots and NO ONE believes the crap. From petitioning saying one club is better than the other to managements is better than the other. Waste of time. Funny though.

Comment

Someone started a new thread called What you should look for in a coach.
                  Since I know this thread has the highest viewership and I live in CF, I would like to use this place to share my thoughts:

Coaching:
                  1. Coaching and helping people is synonymous. Hence a coach needs to be a great communicator, not only with players but also with the parents, referees, DOCs-people person.
                  2. Coach should have high personal standards and ambitions
                  3. Self-respect and Self-knowledge
                  4. For a soccer coach and specially training little kids, basic ball skills is a must and compulsory- Monkey see, Monkey do! Lead by example.
                  5. either formally or informally but needs to be educated...
                  6. loyal to club and players...

Many other traits would be nice like: self-awareness, vision/focus for details, Emotional intelligence who can appreciate human nature, learner and creative in coaching methodolgies, humble, open and nurturing....

Nice to have a continuos personal growth plan and take coaching seriously .....

Comment

Funny to watch parents banter back and forth acting like they know everything to try and pursuade one's opinion fact is both sides look like a bunch of idiots and NO ONE believes the crap. From petitioning saying one club is better than the other to managements is better than the other. Waste of time. Funny though.
                    Lmao very true

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1350611]

I've never had a child play for GB. And I more than likely never will. I just know how he operates and I have seen first hand the things he does. What he often does to 8-9 year old kids I would describe as classless and bush league. I've known GB for a long long time and have played on the same soccer team with him for years in the past. He's never done anything to me or my children, but what I have seen him do to others has caused me to lose a lot of respect for him.
                      What you say could not be further from the truth. What parents don't like is when their child is put on a team they don't want to be on or believe they should be on. No cuts just honesty on where a child belongs. When a student is not at the standard of an honors class in a school the student is moved to another class to have a chance with other students at a similar level. It's absurd to think it's any different in athletics.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1353653]

I've never had a child play for GB. And I more than likely never will. I just know how he operates and I have seen first hand the things he does. What he often does to 8-9 year old kids I would describe as classless and bush league. I've known GB for a long long time and have played on the same soccer team with him for years in the past. He's never done anything to me or my children, but what I have seen him do to others has caused me to lose a lot of respect for him.

What you say could not be further from the truth. What parents don't like is when their child is put on a team they don't want to be on or believe they should be on. No cuts just honesty on where a child belongs. When a student is not at the standard of an honors class in a school the student is moved to another class to have a chance with other students at a similar level. It's absurd to think it's any different in athletics.
                        Here we ago again...let me try to provide a perspective you obviously can't see. The kids tried out and made the team...they obviously showed something. Here is where it goes from here...the kids do not get anywhere near the same playing time...again we are talking 7,8,9 year olds. They are played wherever the others do not want to play. There playing time includes goalie time. Not one year later, 3 months later you are moved with no feedback. Get it now?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1354300]

Here we ago again...let me try to provide a perspective you obviously can't see. The kids tried out and made the team...they obviously showed something. Here is where it goes from here...the kids do not get anywhere near the same playing time...again we are talking 7,8,9 year olds. They are played wherever the others do not want to play. There playing time includes goalie time. Not one year later, 3 months later you are moved with no feedback. Get it now?
                          This is absolute BS. They only rotate in the goal when there was NO goalie on the team. He never moved anyone in 3 months.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1354300]

Your an ass with an agenda so get a life get it ?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1354310]

This is absolute BS. They only rotate in the goal when there was NO goalie on the team. He never moved anyone in 3 months.
                              Hmm sounds like this might have some truth here...getting a bit upset. BTW three months...it has been the summer :-)...we know, now you have goalies.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1354340]

Your an ass with an agenda so get a life get it ?
                                If your going to bash 7, 8, 9 your olds, your going to get it back.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X