4:20 no schedule , great tournament . not
    Schedule
    Friday 8pm
    They are waiting for more teams

Comment

Good Job Pinecrest

Comment

Just cancel this megacup!

I said before the schedule would be out on thursday I think I am winning with my prediction
        This is a joke that someone can't make this schedule what a joke of a club I am glad I left pinecrest

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          i said before the schedule would be out on thursday i think i am winning with my prediction
          this is a joke that someone can't make this schedule what a joke of a club i am glad i left pinecrest
          dido !!!!!1

Comment

Schedule out! Sleep well.

Comment

link please

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                link please
                https://events.gotsport.com/events/D...?EventID=37221

Comment

How it should have read:

Good Morning and thank you for forking over your money to the MEGA Cup Miami. We're working to get the schedules done so that each bracket ends up with at least a finalist from our own club. Please understand that this kind of manipulation takes time. Over 25% of the teams registered on the last two days, so this has put us behind schedule a bit despite the fact that we posted on this very thread that it is a simple computer function. We wanted to accept as many teams as possible in order to pocket the most money possible and scam public funds from the county.

If you have an Android or i phone, please download our new phone app. It's free and will have schedules, field directions, restaurant information, the ability for you to share photos with us, and other useful information. We would appreciate if you do this because we make money off if all of this too $$$$$$$$

We're looking forward to this weekend; best of luck in your games and remember to please buy a lot from our concessions! Yep - we make money from that too!

Not for profit - Haha.

Comment

someone had a bad day !!! The have created a movie in their head and acted out the part.
                    Would you think they have something better to do, can they be in the denial period when they have noticed their offspring is nothing more than an average player, (they run ramp id in Pinecrest S.C.) or is it they are simply grouchy lame people….

Pinecrest may not be the best at many things but their environment is pleasant and you are surrounded , in the most part, with educated people.

Comment

Mega Cup last year was fine so relax and have fun !

Comment

Mega Cup last year was fine so relax and have fun !
                        This is a joke, right? Sucked then, will suck now.

Comment

More like a Mega Crap of a tournament.

Comment

More like a Mega Crap of a tournament.
                            So I just looked at u13 g and I see that they don't have a true semi finals. They have wildcard #2 playing #3 and that winner playing wildcard #1. Even though they have 3 brackets. ***. What kind of crap tournament is this. I have never, ever seen that. Why not take top 4 teams and play a real semi finals. Looks like a least a third of teams are u12 teams also. I would never be caught participating in this tournament if I was a true div 1 team. Pinecrest says they are the team to beat in region a for U13g, play some real teams, please.

Comment

So I just looked at u13 g and I see that they don't have a true semi finals. They have wildcard #2 playing #3 and that winner playing wildcard #1. Even though they have 3 brackets. ***. What kind of crap tournament is this. I have never, ever seen that. Why not take top 4 teams and play a real semi finals. Looks like a least a third of teams are u12 teams also. I would never be caught participating in this tournament if I was a true div 1 team. Pinecrest says they are the team to beat in region a for U13g, play some real teams, please.
                              The Mega Crap!

Comment

They did the same thing on U9 last year, you never know what you gonna get from megacup
                                just a way to play the least amount of games

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X