This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is easy to trash talk when you hide the location of your glass house. What club are you with? Let us compare so we can see how much greener your grass is.

I hope your DOC is so much better and that you have paid the city their cut of the revenues.

If your our kids are Rec at best what team is your little johnny or little susy on so we can look at their record and playing level.

Last year we did tryouts at two additional clubs for both our kids, both made the premier teams, but the grass wasn't greener so we stayed. Thanks for the suggestion though.

LOL, you played the wrong card. If you kid made a premier team at another club and you stayed at WPU, they only have 1 strong, very strong team u16 girls black. If "both your kdis" are not on that team, like I said average B teams at most. Please do not comment here if both your kids are under 12, it is not soccer till they get to the full field. Umm.. yea our club does pay the city we play. Unlike WPU who hides numbers in the tax returns and skirts the system. Unlike WPU who pays their coaches crap. Unlike WPU who has a "paper DOC" who send emails and cannot take a team and improve them. Yea. stay where the grass is greener my friend. Your kids cannot play through the tall grass.
    lol

Comment

It is easy to trash talk when you hide the location of your glass house. What club are you with? Let us compare so we can see how much greener your grass is.

I hope your DOC is so much better and that you have paid the city their cut of the revenues.

If your our kids are Rec at best what team is your little johnny or little susy on so we can look at their record and playing level.

Last year we did tryouts at two additional clubs for both our kids, both made the premier teams, but the grass wasn't greener so we stayed. Thanks for the suggestion though.
      better yet, just name the 2 teams your kids plays on , I will then tell you mine.
      You will then see why you should have not stayed

Comment

LOL, you played the wrong card. If you kid made a premier team at another club and you stayed at WPU, they only have 1 strong, very strong team u16 girls black. If "both your kdis" are not on that team, like I said average B teams at most. Please do not comment here if both your kids are under 12, it is not soccer till they get to the full field. Umm.. yea our club does pay the city we play. Unlike WPU who hides numbers in the tax returns and skirts the system. Unlike WPU who pays their coaches crap. Unlike WPU who has a "paper DOC" who send emails and cannot take a team and improve them. Yea. stay where the grass is greener my friend. Your kids cannot play through the tall grass.
        lol
        There you go dodging the question, speaking of skirts, name the club.

If my kids can't play through the tall grass it's ok, they will just have to wait until your kids come over to graze.

Comment

better yet, just name the 2 teams your kids plays on , I will then tell you mine.
          You will then see why you should have not stayed
          What a little beach, show me yours i will show you mine. Next they will ask for just the tip!!!

lmao!!!

Thank God whoever this is left 3 years ago. To bad they don't stay gone.

Comment

What a little beach, show me yours i will show you mine. Next they will ask for just the tip!!!

lmao!!!

Thank God whoever this is left 3 years ago. To bad they don't stay gone.
            signed a parent who gets a comp or has no cahones to say what team he/seh is on.
            lol
            exactly why WPU loves you. Your kids are not at a premier level so they fit in perfect at WPU!

Comment

WPU is in great shape. Like all Clubs within 15-20 miles of Weston Academy program, all of the best U13 boys now go to Weston Pre-Academy or Academy program over the past 2-3 years. The Academy is only 6 years old but now takes all the best players if you are close to an Academy program. So WPU, Davie, Miramar, Sunrise will never get the best kids over this age any more and only teams far away from an Aademy program will keep their best kids. So the world has changed and these other clubs will never be the same as before, never. However these clubs like WPU can still field great teams under 13 which what WPU does. In fact many WPU players now play for the US Academy program down the street. So is WPU doing as well considering these trends, the answer is yes. The Club has shifted their focus, is well managed by the BOD, well funded, and has great fields now. So unless you are just stupid to the facts about over 13 Boys and this area, the past will never be here again and WPU will continue to be a great development program prior to the Academy ages and competitve at the older ages but now at a disadvantage compared to non-Academy areas. So if you are not with WPU , or left because you dont get WPU, then go, stop writing like a jaded girlfriend, and go to bed with the club you picked but dont let the bed bug bites when it is not what you expected and don't come back either. Just go, go, away already!!!

Comment

WPU is in great shape. Like all Clubs within 15-20 miles of Weston Academy program, all of the best U13 boys now go to Weston Pre-Academy or Academy program over the past 2-3 years. The Academy is only 6 years old but now takes all the best players if you are close to an Academy program. So WPU, Davie, Miramar, Sunrise will never get the best kids over this age any more and only teams far away from an Aademy program will keep their best kids. So the world has changed and these other clubs will never be the same as before, never. However these clubs like WPU can still field great teams under 13 which what WPU does. In fact many WPU players now play for the US Academy program down the street. So is WPU doing as well considering these trends, the answer is yes. The Club has shifted their focus, is well managed by the BOD, well funded, and has great fields now. So unless you are just stupid to the facts about over 13 Boys and this area, the past will never be here again and WPU will continue to be a great development program prior to the Academy ages and competitve at the older ages but now at a disadvantage compared to non-Academy areas. So if you are not with WPU , or left because you dont get WPU, then go, stop writing like a jaded girlfriend, and go to bed with the club you picked but dont let the bed bug bites when it is not what you expected and don't come back either. Just go, go, away already!!!
                Signed a BOD member spinning the facts ONCE AGAIN.
                WPU is far from it used to be. The BOD has not been transparent in many things they promised the parents they would do. Any CLUB can get kids under 13. You do not place teams far into state cup over 13, why would anyone stay? The bugs do not bite. What does is the proper authorities that allow you to govern the club. For now, that is. Oh my how that can change in a new york minute. Your DOC can still not speak English. You have no system in place for when then hit the full field. Your girls program is almost dead. Your program directors cannot develop coaches, let alone coach a team and wait for it....develop a team. Not take a team with all kinds of talent. Then again, I may be speaking out of line. If 95% of your coaches would follow AB and HT to another club. My friend, you are the biggest fool of them all.

Comment

wet pine
                  wet pine

duro...

Comment

You are so use to sleeping with the bed bugs you don't even know they are there anymore. Who is the FOOL that spends one second on another Club's blog but a FOOL that does not get it. Stay put, dont come back, our 600 players and 1200 parents are very happy you are not here. They say it is a more pleasent experience to come to our fields for practice thanks to your departure and others. We are happy, but your not. Not my problem , but it is yours, FOOL!!

Comment

You are so use to sleeping with the bed bugs you don't even know they are there anymore. Who is the FOOL that spends one second on another Club's blog but a FOOL that does not get it. Stay put, dont come back, our 600 players and 1200 parents are very happy you are not here. They say it is a more pleasent experience to come to our fields for practice thanks to your departure and others. We are happy, but your not. Not my problem , but it is yours, FOOL!!
                      the fool who let 3 years ago and made it better for his kids to develop.
                      You stay, you have no options, your kids cannot make another team.
                      Things are gonna change at WPU, real soon.
                      They also say the air smells cleaner.
                      They also say the grass is greener than 196 and Towngate. LOL
                      Your fields suck, the club is rec. Enjoy spending the $$$ and drinking the juice.
                      You kids cannot make it at another club premier team , that is why you stay.
                      That is why you hide and not announce which team. LOL
                      my kids are now u14 Boys and u13 Girls. Any club has better teams than WPU at that age.
                      So are you gonna at least get the courage to say what team you play for?
                      Probably not. Because they only ESO, and DURO and wet pines. lol

Comment

the fool who let 3 years ago and made it better for his kids to develop.
                        You stay, you have no options, your kids cannot make another team.
                        Things are gonna change at WPU, real soon.
                        They also say the air smells cleaner.
                        They also say the grass is greener than 196 and Towngate. LOL
                        Your fields suck, the club is rec. Enjoy spending the $$$ and drinking the juice.
                        You kids cannot make it at another club premier team , that is why you stay.
                        That is why you hide and not announce which team. LOL
                        my kids are now u14 Boys and u13 Girls. Any club has better teams than WPU at that age.
                        So are you gonna at least get the courage to say what team you play for?
                        Probably not. Because they only ESO, and DURO and wet pines. lol
                        Hey moron I don't play for a team. My daughter plays for the U10 Chin and my Son for the U13 Carrillo and as a bonus my nephew plays for the U12 Gomez (they are playing 11v11). Those are all the top teams in their age groups.

So man up pull out the tampon and let us know what club and teams your little bench warmers play on.

Have your son's coach call and schedule a scrimmage with either the U13s or the U12s. Let the field play be the final word. Cause it's getting old you always coming up with the your kids can't make it anywhere BS.

And the Eso Duro we all know you have never heard those words from your wife. Maybe we can teach her.

Comment

Hey moron I don't play for a team. My daughter plays for the U10 Chin and my Son for the U13 Carrillo and as a bonus my nephew plays for the U12 Gomez (they are playing 11v11). Those are all the top teams in their age groups.

So man up pull out the tampon and let us know what club and teams your little bench warmers play on.

Have your son's coach call and schedule a scrimmage with either the U13s or the U12s. Let the field play be the final word. Cause it's getting old you always coming up with the your kids can't make it anywhere BS.

And the Eso Duro we all know you have never heard those words from your wife. Maybe we can teach her.
                          Top teams?

Carillo has more issues than you know. They are not the top team. They would not be Weston Academy, Key Biscayne. They lost to Boca. This is the year that team wanted since they played "up" last year right?

Have coaches call Boca or Weston/Elite-Sunrise/Davie-Miramar for scrimmages We also we will host the game since your fields suck.

It is also getting old watching WPU just get crushed at tournaments as a club.
                          U12 Gomez, nice team. But not premier, if they were they would play their age. Guess the truth will show next year. Once again playing up and not their age, thinking they are the top team at u12. Again nice team, but not the best by far.

Should be a great week ahead. Been waiting 3 years...here comes the thunder!!!

Comment

Top teams?

Carillo has more issues than you know. They are not the top team. They would not be Weston Academy, Key Biscayne. They lost to Boca. This is the year that team wanted since they played "up" last year right?

Have coaches call Boca or Weston/Elite-Sunrise/Davie-Miramar for scrimmages We also we will host the game since your fields suck.

U12 Gomez, nice team. But not premier, if they were they would play their age. Guess the truth will show next year. Once again playing up and not their age, thinking they are the top team at u12. Again nice team, but not the best by far.

16ug About to have players leave after this weekend at Disney. Same old crap from the coach. Some new families are already tired of his BS. BYE BYE PZ!

Comment

Top teams?

Lol. What a hater. Hilarious!

Someone is butt hurt.

Comment

16ug About to have players leave after this weekend at Disney. Same old crap from the coach. Some new families are already tired of his BS. BYE BYE PZ!
                                We had no issues last year with this team.
                                Leave now

Comment

Working...
                                X