Lakeland FC Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#8 is 0 and 3 in our league this is the same team that got kill in first round of state cup why is this team playing fspl

Comment

Where's the Lakeland player that called me an idiot when I said they would struggle at the U16 girls level this year due to having poor Strikers? I bet thi ssame person was the moron that posted that Lakeland would win the State Cup last year at the U15 girls age group. Again, this team did not improve their offense, it was horrible last year, and it continues to be terrible again this season. This team was taken to the woodshed by the Chargers. They are way over-ranked on GotSoccer, there is no way this team is the 8th best team in the state, they should be ranked about 30th due to having no Strikers that can score.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Lakeland has NO BUSINESS in FSPL. This Club is CDL Material. only in FSPL b'c of FYSA Home cooking Loving.
        they are really a USA League team

Comment

This team is going down fast well let my guess is the bench

Comment

This team has a great defense the problem is the forwards this is going to be along season for us
            If you are an "US" you would not participate in this.

Comment

I'm with this team and I see how much talent we have and how hard most of this girls practice I just don't know how we keep losing

Comment

I dont now who you are, but understand somthing we go to Church with the people that run soccer in Florida. Sometimes its emportent for the locels to have sepport and repreesentation. Dont you get it?
                FYSA back yard for sure. Must be some serious truth to this. Even if you can't spell worth a damn.

Comment

I'm with this team and I see how much talent we have and how hard most of this girls practice I just don't know how we keep losing
                  Your Strikers stink that's your answer

Comment

Your Strikers stink that's your answer
                    it isn't about athletics ability it is about soccer IQ. these players are not being taught how to play soccer. watch how they playing they connect two passes and kick it long.

Comment

No team chemistry.

Comment

So who's to blame for your 0 and 4 This season tell me is it your bench or your defense how about the forwards
                        There bench from last year is gone....so not them!

Comment

Where's the Lakeland player that called me an idiot when I said they would struggle at the U16 girls level this year due to having poor Strikers? I bet thi ssame person was the moron that posted that Lakeland would win the State Cup last year at the U15 girls age group. Again, this team did not improve their offense, it was horrible last year, and it continues to be terrible again this season. This team was taken to the woodshed by the Chargers. They are way over-ranked on GotSoccer, there is no way this team is the 8th best team in the state, they should be ranked about 30th due to having no Strikers that can score.
                          and the mid-field????

Comment

There bench from last year is gone....so not them!
                            The U16g team has Less than 50% of their roster from last season. Come on now, who you gonna blame for 0-4 start to their Big League Play now? New Kids and their parents, really?
                            This team needs to play USA or CDL to get their skill level up. They are just in the wrong league. Who's to blame for that?

Comment

The U16g team has Less than 50% of their roster from last season. Come on now, who you gonna blame for 0-4 start to their Big League Play now? New Kids and their parents, really?
                              This team needs to play USA or CDL to get their skill level up. They are just in the wrong league. Who's to blame for that?

Seems simple that this team needs to play a nice easy USA/CDL schedule for the next two year to let these girls go out feeling good. It is obvious the top level league is not where they belong anymore. Soon as the parents and Coaches realize that, the sooner the girls will have fun playing in a competative league suited for them.

Comment

TL has now ran off another boys' coach. GB was the best around.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X