Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hopefully someone tests Jesuit before this is finished.
    Moutainside has a chance as well as the teams on the other half of the draw.

Nothing is a given.

Comment

Nothing is a given.
      Everyone tune in. The game is broadcast live on the Jesuit Television Network. History will be made.

Comment

Nothing is a given.
        Didn't Mountainside lose to UofJ a few weeks ago 6-0. What has changed that gives them a chance?

Comment

Didn't Mountainside lose to UofJ a few weeks ago 6-0. What has changed that gives them a chance?
          Sometimes you don’t show your cards until you get to games that really matter.

Comment

Jesuit would play level with the Portland NWSL professional team and probably beat them.

Comment

Jesuit over mountainside by 5-10 (Mountainside is just too young- watch out for them next year)

West Linn vs Clackamas is too close to call

Jesuit vs winner- I predict it goes down to PK's

These girls on the three teams all play with each other year round and know each other and how they play. They also all know how to get up for the big game. It will be different than regular season where teams are just figuring things out and trying not to get injured. Who cares about regular season anyways. Serious players know when it matters and will peak when they need to. I would say there is some peaking in play now with all 4 teams left.

Comment

Jesuit over mountainside by 5-10 (Mountainside is just too young- watch out for them next year)

These girls on the three teams all play with each other year round and know each other and how they play. They also all know how to get up for the big game. It will be different than regular season where teams are just figuring things out and trying not to get injured. Who cares about regular season anyways. Serious players know when it matters and will peak when they need to. I would say there is some peaking in play now with all 4 teams left.

It is not about age. Moutainside has the most talented team with the Metro League Player of the Year.

Comment

Games are rarely identical.

Moutainside handled Sunset in league play (4-1) and won by a PK in playoffs.

If everything was based on past results then there would be no reason to even play.

Same for the upcoming West Linn vs. Clackamas game. I would not discount Clackamas chances because they lost 4-0 to West Linn earlier.

Comment

Jesuit 8-0 over Mountainside. Not even close.

Comment

Jesuit 8-0 over Mountainside. Not even close.
                      Unfortunately I agree. Jesuit has the best 3 players in the metro league.

Comment

The metro league coaches disagree

Comment

I think they have 6-8 of the best players in the state.

If someone can figure out how to stall them for eighty minutes plus overtime, that would be a feat. Then you have a 20% chance of beating them in PKs.

If you can score an early goal against them you might rattle them. Go opposite and throw everything forward early might surprise them.

However, I still think they win their next two games by 5 to 8 goals each.

Comment

I think they have 6-8 of the best players in the state.

If someone can figure out how to stall them for eighty minutes plus overtime, that would be a feat. Then you have a 20% chance of beating them in PKs.

If you can score an early goal against them you might rattle them. Go opposite and throw everything forward early might surprise them.

However, I still think they win their next two games by 5 to 8 goals each.
                            Clackamas and West Linn have just as many (if not more) quality players as Jesuit to go toe to toe with Jesuit.

Jesuit was a little lucky the first time they played Clackamas.

Moutainside does not have the depth, but could get lucky.

Comment

Clackamas and West Linn have just as many (if not more) quality players as Jesuit to go toe to toe with Jesuit.

Jesuit was a little lucky the first time they played Clackamas.

Moutainside does not have the depth, but could get lucky.
                              Clackamas had Jesuit right where they wanted them, but then an unlucky bounce caused a goal. Then four more completely unlucky bounces found their way into the net. So close.

Comment

Clackamas had Jesuit right where they wanted them, but then an unlucky bounce caused a goal. Then four more completely unlucky bounces found their way into the net. So close.
                                It was unlucky that Clackamas did not score early when they had their chance.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X