Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's happening with LC Strikers??

I see that all 4 Lee County Strikers teams in Region C this weekend finished bottom of their groups in D2 including last years Region C champions. What happened over there

Originally posted by Pele View Post
    I see that all 4 Lee County Strikers teams in Region C this weekend finished bottom of their groups in D2 including last years Region C champions. What happened over there
    All the good players went to the Knights or the Fire. Within three years these will be the only two clubs in the area.

Comment

Their idiot parents is what happened to them

Comment

I am not sure if this post does not make you out to be the idiot. I'm pretty sure that none of their region c winning team went to Knights and Knights didn't fair much better, 1 team scraped thru on gd. From what I understand everybody is very unhappy with the Knights and won't be returning next season. They call themselves an elite club director of Operations is 18 and barely out of short pants and the coaches have to go home every few months to renew there visas. They train in the JetBlue car park and now it's being used they train nowhere near it.

Comment

When were LCS ever good?

Comment

RP :)...enough said!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Their idiot parents is what happened to them
              Their President is what happened to them. He drove away the better coaches.

It also cannot help the club when their asst DOC goes to jail for having sex with one of his players.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                their president is what happened to them. He drove away the better coaches.

It also cannot help the club when their asst doc goes to jail for having sex with one of his players.
                what????

Comment

what????
                  They will always be a rec program...that is what they are good at!! The lawyer and the president like it that way....RP runs the whole show.. it is hillarious:)

Comment

what????
                    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/12878775/...on-sex-charges

Comment

to bad ..so sad

When were LCS ever good?
                      afew years back Peter Mellor started with Ft Myers & the Cape and put together Island Coast. Naples never bought in nor did the rest of the small Clubs. Then Ft Meyersand the Cape sr tarted to squabble like School children. It fell apart.
                      Chicago Fire came to town the Cape & Ft Meyers stayed away. and the new club ,,,if it is still together the Silent Knights I believe they are called formed.
                      Until SW Florida Unites they will continue to be a bunch of lil aver age at best soccer clubs

Comment

Why would he drive away good coaches?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          why would he drive away good coaches?
                          ego!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why would he drive away good coaches?
                            ask them ?

Comment

I don't think I have ever heard a good thing said about RP. The club isn't doing good, the teams are getting worse, why do they persist with him?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X