Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starkey Ranch

So this community is going to have a big sports park. Much like Fish Hawk. With lots of Soccer fields. Is there any news of a club taking these fields? They can do rec, but without a link to a club may not be able to do travel with the distance rules.

Ringo Starr is building a soccer park??

Comment

It is in the WFF Keystone area. Be warned. Stay away from teaming up with WFF.

Comment

I'm sure West Pasco will snap that up. I also see new signs out for Odessa soccer club and an inuagural season ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I'm sure West Pasco will snap that up. I also see new signs out for Odessa soccer club and an inuagural season ?
          I think that is a rec/church group type thing with pick up style games.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            So this community is going to have a big sports park. Much like Fish Hawk. With lots of Soccer fields. Is there any news of a club taking these fields? They can do rec, but without a link to a club may not be able to do travel with the distance rules.
            The people currently in control have a lacrosse and football focus. The rest will get the scraps. They might do an I9 franchise for soccer. If not, they'll team up with WP. No way WFF gets a crack at it with all that went on with Collier. The county has a say in it even if they don't have control.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X