X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only Yankee girls can get recruited early
    Only one YU family would push their 8th grader into making such an early decision and blast it on the club website

Comment

Only one YU family would push their 8th grader into making such an early decision and blast it on the club website
      still bitter? get over it and i just met the family at Futsal - not at all as you portrait

Comment

As we know plenty of football programs have bent those rules...
        Also as we know, programs that violate simple contact rules lose scholarships and post season play which cripples their programs.

Comment

Also as we know, programs that violate simple contact rules lose scholarships and post season play which cripples their programs.
          the ones that get caught,and most actually try to do a good job. hoops is the worst offender go to a high level AAU tourney

Comment

So they can be identified

Signed,
            Capt obvious
            Hey Capt. Obvious... identified at age 12? Because you are completely developed by then you know. Sometimes I wish you would show your faces so I could smack the stupid out of you.

Comment

Hey Capt. Obvious... identified at age 12? Because you are completely developed by then you know. Sometimes I wish you would show your faces so I could smack the stupid out of you.
              as someone posted above it's for development purposes, to give them additional opportunities. it's not a static system - players will come in and out of the programs as they develop or flatline in development. odp is the same. nt camps don't start much later than that either.

Comment

Big schools, big name recruits for football and basketball will have many eyes following their every move as each hopes a competitor gets tripped up. There's a reason big programs have an army of compliance people. But how many are paying close attention to soccer? I'm sure both sides - parents and coaches - would like for it to get pushed back. But as long as there are just a few gaming the system, most will feel compelled to follow in order to get the best talent or opportunities.

Comment

Yes, identified to be offered additional training opportunities with state or regional teams of others like them. You can't ID at 18 and hope to fix them then.

Comment

Big schools, big name recruits for football and basketball will have many eyes following their every move as each hopes a competitor gets tripped up. There's a reason big programs have an army of compliance people. But how many are paying close attention to soccer? I'm sure both sides - parents and coaches - would like for it to get pushed back. But as long as there are just a few gaming the system, most will feel compelled to follow in order to get the best talent or opportunities.
                    Numbers also play a part in this- far more $$$ in football and hoops
                    If you have limited resources and less name you have to buy early when you find what you want
                    Be honest most kids would sign up for n carolina soccer for no money if they could makes ffld work harder

Comment

Numbers also play a part in this- far more $$$ in football and hoops
                      If you have limited resources and less name you have to buy early when you find what you want
                      Be honest most kids would sign up for n carolina soccer for no money if they could makes ffld work harder
                      and no one is going pro in soccer. If you have pro bball or football aspirations you want to be at a big name program with a big name coach that goes far in playoffs all the time for exposure. that just isn't a factor in soccer

Comment

Still would t change the fact that your kid is not identified as a quality player. If she is not identified by u12, what do you think is the chance she will be a special player by u18? I would say less than half a percent. Not all identified players will be special players, but you have to start with a oil and subtract over time.

Your little unidentified princess has such a low percentage chance of becoming a special player because she will not get trained by top coaches by playing on an fsa b or c team. Her math teacher won't develop her through hs team either. Your to cheap to get her the real training she would need and she doesn't have the drive.

Just enjoy and hope mick offers her a few bucks to go to central and she gets all ccc honorable mention in high school

Comment

Still would t change the fact that your kid is not identified as a quality player. If she is not identified by u12, what do you think is the chance she will be a special player by u18? I would say less than half a percent. Not all identified players will be special players, but you have to start with a oil and subtract over time.

Your little unidentified princess has such a low percentage chance of becoming a special player because she will not get trained by top coaches by playing on an fsa b or c team. Her math teacher won't develop her through hs team either. Your to cheap to get her the real training she would need and she doesn't have the drive.

Just enjoy and hope mick offers her a few bucks to go to central and she gets all ccc honorable mention in high school
                          Your jealousy is seeping through your pores.

Comment

Capt Obvious 1
                            Other Dude 0

You got schooled

Comment

Capt Obvious 1
                              Other Dude 0

You got schooled
                              Not the Capt or the Other Dude - the original question was about Id2, which is even lower than ODP in terms of track record. ECNL/DA players don't even participate in either of those, especially past U14. That's where most of the identification takes place now.

Comment

Capt Obvious 1
                                Other Dude 0

You got schooled
                                I didn't get schooled dumbazz because my kid isn't even affiliated with FSA however this captain obvious post reeks of jealousy. Where does your dear d play?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X