Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see that GM's new West Pasco team is playing in the Disney Preseason tournament. So did a bunch of his TBU players follow him to West Pasco. They were a pretty good side last year.
    6 left with him. 9 stayed at TBU (6 are in the DA).

Comment

After a taste of west pasco these kids will be at TBU or Clearwater next year.

Comment

After a taste of west pasco these kids will be at TBU or Clearwater next year.
        So will MG.

Comment

Maybe just his team. But we all know that these kids will leave for DA when they are prime.
          The ones who wanted to go to the DA left. One of his main reasons for leaving TBU is that he is not a believer in the DA as it is currently set up and TBU wanted to push players to the DA. He doesn't think they play enough and doesn't like that they can only play against other DAs (even where the DA teams might not be as strong as the non-DA, like at TBU). They might lose players to burn out, since they practice and play so much, but I don't see them leaving for Clearwater's DA.

Comment

The ones who wanted to go to the DA left. One of his main reasons for leaving TBU is that he is not a believer in the DA as it is currently set up and TBU wanted to push players to the DA. He doesn't think they play enough and doesn't like that they can only play against other DAs (even where the DA teams might not be as strong as the non-DA, like at TBU). They might lose players to burn out, since they practice and play so much, but I don't see them leaving for Clearwater's DA.
            Who cares, that dude is bad for the sport and a poor role model for youth. Hot head with no respect for authority. Coaches have a responsibility to build character in their players as well as their technical skills.

Comment

Who cares, that dude is bad for the sport and a poor role model for youth. Hot head with no respect for authority. Coaches have a responsibility to build character in their players as well as their technical skills.
              My kid does not play for him, but if you follow him you would know your statement is stupid. He's passionate and I always see him shaking other kids hands etc.,

Comment

My kid does not play for him, but if you follow him you would know your statement is stupid. He's passionate and I always see him shaking other kids hands etc.,
                My kid does not play for him either (played against him), but while I think he gets too crazy on the sideline yelling at refs etc... as do many coaches, he's a gentleman before and after the game to players and fans alike. My kid loves the Bucs and just wanted to meet him and he couldn't have been nicer in chatting with my son about soccer and football. He also does a ton for the local community. So in many ways, he's a wonderful role model for these kids.

Comment

I think you are co-mingling the roles of coaches with those of parents. If you as a parent are doing your part, the coach's actions aren't really going to have much impact on your little Messi's character - good or bad.

Comment

I think you are co-mingling the roles of coaches with those of parents. If you as a parent are doing your part, the coach's actions aren't really going to have much impact on your little Messi's character - good or bad.
                    If is the keyword. If parents were doing their part everyone would have good grades. If parents were doing their part a lot of other things would change too. Coaches actions are important because parents are not role models usually in the eyes of kids. It's your sports coach and tv stars.

Comment

If is the keyword. If parents were doing their part everyone would have good grades. If parents were doing their part a lot of other things would change too. Coaches actions are important because parents are not role models usually in the eyes of kids. It's your sports coach and tv stars.
                      That's right, "my kid is a sh*t and it's the world's fault for not doing more".

Comment

No but if your coach has a habit (yes multiple times is considered habit) of getting kicked out of games and continues to get away with it over and over and over then yes he is partly at fault for letting your kid think that if you have money and you are semi famous the rules don't apply to you. Oh but hes passionate.... sorry officer I know I just sped through that school zone but Im passionate about getting where I want to go...

Comment

Who cares about mg
                          Or this web site

Comment

No it's usually the parents fault.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X