Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MG leaving TBU to go to West Pasco....

I guess its true, Tampa Bay's favorite kicker is making a move to West Pasco. I wonder if it was his call or if the shot callers at TBU have just had enough of him?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess its true, Tampa Bay's favorite kicker is making a move to West Pasco. I wonder if it was his call or if the shot callers at TBU have just had enough of him?
    He didn't attend the University of Tampa so he can't coach there!

Comment

He does have the mullet, but he refused to wear the TBU issued fanny pack.

Comment

Who is MG?

Comment

Who is MG?
          Automatica

Comment

Martin Gramatica

Comment

Height challenged kicker

Comment

He decided to go to WP because TBU wouldn't let him keep "his" team. Most of the players in "his" team are going to the DA, and he won't be the coach there, so he decided to move clubs and see how many will follow him.

Comment

He decided to go to WP because TBU wouldn't let him keep "his" team. Most of the players in "his" team are going to the DA, and he won't be the coach there, so he decided to move clubs and see how many will follow him.
                  He's been a sideline critic of the DA for years... about how its a money maker, not real development, about how they are afraid to play teams outside of the DA even in a scrimmage for risk of losing... about how it denies entry to quality two sport athletes... so I'm not surprised to see him battle with the club over pushing kids into the DA when he both wants to keep his team together and thinks the DA is a sham.

He had a 2004 team. Wouldn't some of those kids have already been DA candidates already if they were so intent and of sufficient quality?

Comment

I wonder if TBU got tired of him getting kicked out of Tournaments for harassing referees and displaying poor behavior in front of kids... Let you're soul glow...

Comment

He's been a sideline critic of the DA for years... about how its a money maker, not real development, about how they are afraid to play teams outside of the DA even in a scrimmage for risk of losing... about how it denies entry to quality two sport athletes... so I'm not surprised to see him battle with the club over pushing kids into the DA when he both wants to keep his team together and thinks the DA is a sham.

He had a 2004 team. Wouldn't some of those kids have already been DA candidates already if they were so intent and of sufficient quality?
                      So he's not naive like most parents and coaches at the club. Sounds like someone who knows better then to buy $$ into the $$$ making hype that is DA. Well done mg way not to as stupid as the rest of the group.

Comment

https://www.exboyfriendrecovery.com/...is-greener.jpg

Comment

So he's not naive like most parents and coaches at the club. Sounds like someone who knows better then to buy $$ into the $$$ making hype that is DA. Well done mg way not to as stupid as the rest of the group.
                          Just look at the results overall for TBU DA teams to see if it's worth the $$. MG isn't one of the mafia so it was inevitable he wouldn't last long there.

Comment

Just look at the results overall for TBU DA teams to see if it's worth the $$. MG isn't one of the mafia so it was inevitable he wouldn't last long there.
                            His sideline demeanor/passion can leave a little to be desired, but my kid has a former team mate who jumped to TBU to play for him and I'm told the kids and parents really like him. That's the most important part. He has a good team. I wonder how many kids will follow him to WP.

Comment

His sideline demeanor/passion can leave a little to be desired, but my kid has a former team mate who jumped to TBU to play for him and I'm told the kids and parents really like him. That's the most important part. He has a good team. I wonder how many kids will follow him to WP.
                              West Pasco? Seriously? That's like "being put out to pasture" in soccer terms. No one else wanted him? LOL!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X