Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    not at all my good man, because I suspect the ratings would be quite high and I celebrate that.
    No you don't. That kid is a punk, and you all know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      not at all my good man, because I suspect the ratings would be quite high and I celebrate that.
      If he's that good he'd be in the system already. Goes to show you the system is highly flawed

Comment

This rating is a joke and bias.They keep players on it who are primarily bench players while giving low stars to players who garnered the most attention from college coaches vs the players they have 4 & 5 stars to. Not sure what they are seeing on the field if anything at all. Not sure who watches these players play and certainly they can’t be looking at stats or speaking with college coaches or even team coaches. They hear something and rank a player. They usually predict the wrong team to win in big tournaments as well. I rarely see BIPOC on players ranked. My son was recruited by top D1 schools from the East to West coast and certainly more than many of his peers who were ranked higher on TopDrawer. So happy they didn’t pay attention to this inaccuracy! Do better!

Comment

It is a computer program and submissions. They aren’t sending tons of employees out to watch kids play. Thinking that is what is happening is crazy. They aren’t watching anyone play. Most is off awards and then college signings. It is about as accurate as talking soccer team rankings. Coaches know these rankings are not accurate at all

Comment

got soccer team rankings I mean

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            It is a computer program and submissions. They aren’t sending tons of employees out to watch kids play. Thinking that is what is happening is crazy. They aren’t watching anyone play. Most is off awards and then college signings. It is about as accurate as talking soccer team rankings. Coaches know these rankings are not accurate at all

Comment

I'd say the players on their rankings are generally among the better players on their respective teams, at least from the few that I know. TDS definitely misses a lot of excellent players but for my kid's age group there is no one listed that I do not recognize as among the better ones.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X