Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WP Coach seen on Weston fields

I found it strange that I saw my son's coach training a Weston FC team over the past few weeks.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I found it strange that I saw my son's coach training a Weston FC team over the past few weeks.
    He probably wanted to train some good players for once...........

Comment

He probably wanted to train some good players for once...........
      Why would he be at Weston during State Cup?

Comment

They less than ever go to the other end. You know why? Because every one get Es to be there ..once an for all estupid for all peoples yes.

Comment

They less than ever go to the other end. You know why? Because every one get Es to be there ..once an for all estupid for all peoples yes.
          http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/47/47126...a05c827056.jpg

Comment

How do you post a picture?

Comment

Search for "BBCode" on a search engine and then look for the format for "showing images".

Comment

Why would he be at Weston during State Cup?
                Its Javier Carrillo who hasn't an ounce of work ethic. Collects a check from Pines and doesn't do sh}t
                Good Job Javi.. I am sure US soccer condones that kind of behavior.

Comment

Its Javier Carrillo who hasn't an ounce of work ethic. Collects a check from Pines and doesn't do sh}t
                  Good Job Javi.. I am sure US soccer condones that kind of behavior.

Is it the same guy who left our team at Southern Regionals and said "good luck" in getting home?
                  Is it the same guy who owns a transportation company and charges the club?
                  Is it the same coach that cannot even show up to practice to train our 2001 team?
                  Is it the same guy who punished players for eating at games/tournaments?
                  Is it the same guy who pocketed money from FYSA for Southern Regionals?
                  Is it the same guy who pocketed money from WPU parents for meals?

Is it the same guy who has not developed 1, not 1 premier player since he left Boca?

Comment

Is it the same guy who left our team at Southern Regionals and said "good luck" in getting home?
                    Is it the same coach that cannot even show up to practice to train our 2001 team?

Is it the same guy who has not developed 1, not 1 premier player since he left Boca?

Yes, that guy.

Comment

hahahahaha

lol lol

Comment

He will be a perfect fit with the Weston creeps...

Comment

Lol what are you doing at Weston's practices to see him there??

Comment

Lol what are you doing at Weston's practices to see him there??
                            Trying out at Weston, duh.

Comment

So easy to identify this poster. RM/DM get a life and be happy! You don't like JC yet your life revolves around him Lmao

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X