Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, when the post said, "girls," your thoughts obviously went to your little Landycakes because, well, estrogen.
    Not the OP but your post was wrong when you said the "girls" 03 won as well.

Comment

Not the OP but your post was wrong when you said the "girls" 03 won as well.
      Oh, didn't they? My bad. I thought the 03s had success as well as the 04s.

How did CFC and FSA girls do? Any bragging for CT on their behalf?

Comment

Didn't 2003 and 2004 OW girls teams win Jeff Cup? Any success on the FSA or CFC side? Nope. Thought not.
        Not from CFC but again bragging about beating a CFC branch team 2 to 1 in the 5th flight of the finals is pretty lame. I congratulate and all but If that was a tough tourney bracket the two CTs wouldn't have come out to the final.

Comment

Oh, didn't they? My bad. I thought the 03s had success as well as the 04s.

How did CFC and FSA girls do? Any bragging for CT on their behalf?
          No we save ourselves for real ECNL competition because you know (oh wait, no you wouldn't know) the ECNL spring season started already.

Comment

Not from CFC but again bragging about beating a CFC branch team 2 to 1 in the 5th flight of the finals is pretty lame. I congratulate and all but If that was a tough tourney bracket the two CTs wouldn't have come out to the final.
            Oh, knock it off. Did your team do better? I challenge all other girls teams from CT with success at this regional tournament, represent yourselves proudly!

Hey, jealousy, so, fourth division in a strong regional tournament is decent positioning. No games were blowouts, so competition was good and strong. That two CT teams made it to the finals means something. And, then, OW beat the CFC pre-ECNL team, yes, a branch, but the branch picked to represent the best of the best that CFC has to offer. So, don't put down CFC's showing and don't disrespect the effort brought to bear by OW to win this final match.

Comment

No we save ourselves for real ECNL competition because you know (oh wait, no you wouldn't know) the ECNL spring season started already.
              No, you're U14s and younger teams were not saving themselves for ECNL spring season. ECNL starts at 15, and last weekend was pre-ECNL.

Comment

4th bracket out of 11. Not OW, but not lame to be happy with that win. Good job. From score, looks like it was close. Would love to see all OW / CFC teams play each other in state. I'm sure the kids would like it, too. Coaches, not so much. Might tarnish the brand (on either side).

Comment

No, you're U14s and younger teams were not saving themselves for ECNL spring season. ECNL starts at 15, and last weekend was pre-ECNL.
                  ECNL starts at U14 and our U13s and other ulittles are playing in the upcoming PDA tourney.

Comment

ECNL starts at U14 and our U13s and other ulittles are playing in the upcoming PDA tourney.
                    Well, I'm sure if your ulittles have success at the upcoming third-rate tournament, you'll feel emboldened to brag. Too bad they couldn't get accepted into the stronger, regional Jeff Cup tournament. Maybe next year?

Comment

Well, I'm sure if your ulittles have success at the upcoming third-rate tournament, you'll feel emboldened to brag. Too bad they couldn't get accepted into the stronger, regional Jeff Cup tournament. Maybe next year?
                      No need to drive to Virginia when you already play in the toughest league in the country. Its important for those that don't play competitively year round.

Comment

No need to drive to Virginia when you already play in the toughest league in the country. Its important for those that don't play competitively year round.
                        PDA? Only marginally better than a GPS event. Go play teams you see all the time. Waste of a drive.

Comment

You need to get out more, there are tougher travel leagues in SoCal and Texas

Comment

You need to get out more, there are tougher travel leagues in SoCal and Texas
                            This is something CT residents don't get.

"there are tougher travel leagues in SoCal and Texas"

Think about that.

Think about it some more.

Your kid, the ECNL stud, maybe a bench warmer in SoCal or Texas.

Think about that. I know, your mind is blown. Use a spoon to pick up the pieces and, for God sake, don't leave bits of it hanging off your nose all day.

Comment

This is something CT residents don't get.

"there are tougher travel leagues in SoCal and Texas"

Think about that.

Think about it some more.

Your kid, the ECNL stud, maybe a bench warmer in SoCal or Texas.

Think about that. I know, your mind is blown. Use a spoon to pick up the pieces and, for God sake, don't leave bits of it hanging off your nose all day.
                              Not poster but that's a seriously warped response. We don't live in SoCal or TX! Maybe that kid would be just fine. Maybe they wouldn't. You don't know. Why the anger! Jeff cop only even relevant in very top brackets yet teams drive for hours upon hours for 6thenor 7th bracket just to say they were there

Comment

Not poster but that's a seriously warped response. We don't live in SoCal or TX! Maybe that kid would be just fine. Maybe they wouldn't. You don't know. Why the anger! Jeff cop only even relevant in very top brackets yet teams drive for hours upon hours for 6thenor 7th bracket just to say they were there
                                That's okay. if you want to believe GPS and PDA are relevant tournaments, feel free to do so. You know, if your team wins a few games in league play this year, your application to Jeff Cup might be accepted. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X