X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU vs WFF ECNL Weekend Round 1

Let the **** talking begin!

I see almost a clean sweep by TBU. WFF taking 01s maybe a tie and TBU winning the rest. 2 with blow out wins in the U14 and U18 teams. Maybe Composite wins big as well.

After everything that has happened over the last couple month and year. This beat down is going to stink a bit.

wow. living in your kids life much? does your job suck that much that all you think about is this? even more than your job how about your life? is it that much of a boring disappointment that it revolves around your kid and soccer? i bet people love having you around, i can hear them say "here comes the kid obsessed soccer guy, he will talk your ear off about the state of youth soccer and coaching, refereeing you name it"

the highlight of your day talk soccer...congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I see almost a clean sweep by TBU. WFF taking 01s maybe a tie and TBU winning the rest. 2 with blow out wins in the U14 and U18 teams. Maybe Composite wins big as well.

After everything that has happened over the last couple month and year. This beat down is going to stink a bit.
      This is pathetic!
      Go do some thing!

Comment

I am on the side of the 2nd and 3rd post, but also agree with your predictions.

2nd poster. You are way to angry. You may need to step away from the internet and all forms of social media. You may pop a vein in your head.

Comment

Along with agreeing with the 2nd-4th post, I have to give you credit, it's going to be an interesting fight. Someone pass the popcorn.

Comment

Most of these games could go either way. Should be a great day of soccer. Best of luck to everybody!

Comment

Most of these games could go either way. Should be a great day of soccer. Best of luck to everybody!
              Agreed. I think the post was started by an anti-TBU troll in sheep's clothing.

Comment

Agreed. I think the post was started by an anti-TBU troll in sheep's clothing.
                I thought the same thing - I don't know of any TBU parents that spew that kind of stuff.

Comment

2003 wff
                  2002 tbu
                  2001 tbu
                  2000 wff
                  1999 tbu
                  composite wff

stalemate

Comment

2003 tbu
                    2002 tbu
                    2001 tbu
                    2000 tbu
                    1999 tbu
                    composite tbu

TBU
                    Fixed*

Comment

I thought the same thing - I don't know of any TBU parents that spew that kind of stuff.
                      What team are you on. Maybe we just haven't met.

Comment

wow. living in your kids life much? does your job suck that much that all you think about is this? even more than your job how about your life? is it that much of a boring disappointment that it revolves around your kid and soccer? i bet people love having you around, i can hear them say "here comes the kid obsessed soccer guy, he will talk your ear off about the state of youth soccer and coaching, refereeing you name it"

the highlight of your day talk soccer...congrats
                        Bingo....you nailed this guy

Comment

Bingo....you nailed this guy
                          Wow, that's not nice. Oh, nevermind. I see what you mean.

Comment

Not sure what team you are on, I know a few Dad that would post this stuff on our team just to be a **** stirrer and would be grinning their butts off right now. They live for this stuff.

Comment

2003 wff
                              2002 tbu
                              2001 tbu
                              2000 wff
                              1999 tbu
                              composite wff

stalemate
                              AB will have a freaking heart attack if the 03s lose. Should be interesting

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X