Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some idiots need to stop ranting about things that don't matter.
    Agree, Let it go to prove your own point.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirk64 View Post
      WOW - "all this anger". I post 2 sentences and make a comment " Year after year I say this tournament is a pure waste as far as a showcase." That's anger??? That must have really hurt your feelings!

You also make lots of insinuations that are grossly incorrect which really just shows your ignorance. Never said my D was a a senior (she is a junior) as are all of the girls on her team. Why do I care? Don't really which is why I kept my comment to 2 simple sentences. If I cared, I would have put up more of a rant. The comment I made was as far as a showcase, it's pretty poor in regards to coaches attendance and you saying "The college list was decent" is laughable. Now if your kid had 5-6 colleges on that list of course that makes the list decent for your kid of course. I think last I saw there were about 60 registered women coaches there.........when we get that numbers showing up to a single game at other showcases......yes, this is a dismal showcase as far as coaches attendance. Yup I understand there are worse showcases and there are better ones. The quality of teams at Manhattan (at least in my D bracket) was good and I do agree to your point that the organizers can't force coaches to attend, but I stand by my original comment - this even as a showcase....given that it is held during the winter and by the coaches turnout is a pretty poor one.

This qualifies as a rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Some idiots need to stop ranting about things that don't matter.
        You're awfully worked up about something you claim not to care about. If your kid is recruited why do you care how many coaches were there?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X