X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please ... stop the madness. You are embarrassing yourself

United wouldn't let Marcus Rashford go during a non FIFA window to play for the England youth team. Perhaps if he was only playing on United U23 team and not on the United or English first team
    I didn't know Rashford had been denied. And, I can't find it online, but will believe you. No way would it have been that way for the England first team, though.

Comment

A club team will hardly ever release a player to represent their country for anything other than a FULL team obligation. Heck, they sometimes don't even release them for full team games. The US Men played a few weeks back with all MLS players.
      The clubs are not obligated to release anyone unless it's a sanctioned FIFA break. The January camp was in a non FIFA break and that's why mainly MLS players attended.

Comment

I didn't know Rashford had been denied. And, I can't find it online, but will believe you. No way would it have been that way for the England first team, though.
        Sorry That was a hypothetical.. my point was that United wouldn't release a player for a youth tournament.

Comment

No ... ten years is a nothing in time. To change the US soccer culture, identity and players it will take longer then ten years
          Probably right on ..... please tell us what initiatives USSF have undertaken in 10 years to change the US Soccer culture.

Comment

Probably right on ..... please tell us what initiatives USSF have undertaken in 10 years to change the US Soccer culture.
            Go ask USSF that question

Comment

Gloating after being taken to a shootout against 'vaunted' Honduras. US soccer and their fans are made for each other.

The beat everyone put in front of them when it counted, including Mexico.

Thanks for your support of your national side, asswipe.

Comment

The beat everyone put in front of them when it counted, including Mexico.

Thanks for your support of your national side, asswipe.
                Panama didn't count? Why does England count then?

Comment

Panama didn't count? Why does England count then?
                  Nobody said England didn't count.

Comment

http://www.socceramerica.com/article...?edition=16913

A golden generation?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X