CJSA premier brackets?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not the above poster but I don't see it either. There's the "Open" league with nothing; "Elite" with it's grim selections; Premier has no teams/schedules, just general info.

Interesting that they had a "developmental"" league last fall, likely to try and counteract CCSL capturing that segment of the market. Just like the premier brackets much of it was CFC teams. CFC should cut out the middleman and just run their own league!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      not the above poster but I don't see it either. There's the "Open" league with nothing; "Elite" with it's grim selections; Premier has no teams/schedules, just general info.

Interesting that they had a "developmental"" league last fall, likely to try and counteract CCSL capturing that segment of the market. Just like the premier brackets much of it was CFC teams. CFC should cut out the middleman and just run their own league!
      cfc definitely has cjsa over a barrel. If they pulled out, cjsa would be forced to just pack it in and concentrate on town travel/rec.

Comment

cfc definitely has cjsa over a barrel. If they pulled out, cjsa would be forced to just pack it in and concentrate on town travel/rec.
        CFC already has some teams in CCSL and that has to make CJSA very, very nervous. Some brackets are half CFC teams! It wouldn't be sustainable if the state's biggest club pulled out completely

Comment

CCSL game schedules got released yesterday.

Comment

CCSL game schedules got released yesterday.
            They've actually been out for about 3 weeks for my kids ages.

Comment

Where are CFC Wolves 2001 (U16)? Not under Elite or Premier.

Looks like DFA not fielding any teams at all?

Wow. If plunked down my money there I would not be pleased.

Comment

Wow if anyone plunked down money on either one of those teams then they are idiots

Comment

Wow if anyone plunked down money on either one of those teams then they are idiots
                  Well it's official cjsa is dead

Cfc and southeast are gone after spring.

Comment

They've actually been out for about 3 weeks for my kids ages.
                    Who is CFC Chelsea? Which branch is that.

Comment

Who is CFC Chelsea? Which branch is that.
                      Some way over priced branch from Stamford CFC Chelsea piers.

Comment

Where are CFC Wolves 2001 (U16)? Not under Elite or Premier.

Looks like DFA not fielding any teams at all?

Wow. If plunked down my money there I would not be pleased.
                        Wolves are playing in NEP.

Comment

Well it's official cjsa is dead

Cfc and southeast are gone after spring.
                          according to who? Just another rumor until I see it for real.

Comment

So now, CJSA has:

Elite League:
                            http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=54056

Premier League:
                            http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=57446

Elite Developmental League:
                            http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=53784

And an Open League.

Comment

those three should have been all combined into one premier league - combine all those teams, get rid of some of the riff-raff, do multiple flights per age group, and it would be an ok proposition.

Comment

I miss the days of multiple divisions at each age group and promotion and relegation.

Unfortunately, parents don't want to see local competition and all want to be in the top division even if they don't earn it. It's all about the checkbooks. U.S. Club is just taking advantage of the business of youth soccer. Youth soccer is doomed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X