Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right. Please remind us which OW teams have won DA championships and please list all of the years.
    Didn't think it would take more than 5 min for you to get trolled but once again I laugh at how easy you all get sucked in.

Comment

Right. Please remind us which OW teams have won DA championships and please list all of the years.
      2015-2016 U-15/16 Northeast Division Champions

Comment

2015-2016 U-15/16 Northeast Division Champions
        You're telling me that lowly Oakwood, who has like maybe 18 kids even tryout for their crappy teams a year, won their Academy conference last year? No chance. They aren't that good.

Comment

Why do so many people care about the GDA and OW for that matter? There's like 14 OW kids per age that are interested. Let me have their thing. If it works and they get some college exposure then it will have been considered success. The YNT pools are done for this year and there aren't any OW kids. Maybe USSF throws them a bone next year as a result of this?

If kids are truly committed to staying, this option certainly has its drawbacks but has more upside than NEWSS or OPI.

What people are forgetting is that OW had no choice but to pursue this. FSA becoming a solid ECNL club has moved OW to irrelevant status on the girls sides. This gives them life. I think that having Pre pubescent kids signing fake letters is a bit much but can't blame them for trying to create a buzz.

Comment

Why do so many people care about the GDA and OW for that matter? There's like 14 OW kids per age that are interested. Let me have their thing. If it works and they get some college exposure then it will have been considered success. The YNT pools are done for this year and there aren't any OW kids. Maybe USSF throws them a bone next year as a result of this?

If kids are truly committed to staying, this option certainly has its drawbacks but has more upside than NEWSS or OPI.

What people are forgetting is that OW had no choice but to pursue this. FSA becoming a solid ECNL club has moved OW to irrelevant status on the girls sides. This gives them life. I think that having Pre pubescent kids signing fake letters is a bit much but can't blame them for trying to create a buzz.
            Why should the status of a club spur USSF to give a kid a spot?! How about any kid qualified tries and earns it no matter what ..... perhaps that is what is most ridiculous about USSF and GDA ..... the threat of doing something that stupid! How can they not possibly screw up the USWNT??? At least with ECNL as an independent league, USSF had no reason to take or DQ any kid because of where they played. Perhaps this is why the men absolutely suck!

Comment

I think that having Pre pubescent kids signing fake letters is a bit much but can't blame them for trying to create a buzz.
              Why didn't you mention the older girls that signed? The ones who made all-state in HS this year, the ones who started for Glastonbury HS? The last Oakwood promo pic on Facebook was all older players. Why are you only reporting on some of the facts?

Comment

They are jealous that OW rulez ok!

Comment

Why didn't you mention the older girls that signed? The ones who made all-state in HS this year, the ones who started for Glastonbury HS? The last Oakwood promo pic on Facebook was all older players. Why are you only reporting on some of the facts?
                  We thought you guys said that the GHS kids weren't that good ..... nothing like their prep school stars getting the waivers .... what was the point?

Comment

No all staters from GHS, so not their best players. Were the other all-staters that signed from M or S schools?

Comment

There were little kids in braces in all of those pictures. Give me a break. Also no one under the age of 18 can sign a binding agreement but I'm sure you knew that.

The spin is really to try to sway players in the club that haven't signed. No one from outside the club knows these kids so its meaningless. Everyone inside the club certainly knows there is a group of excellent players that hasn't signed yet and are causing their own buzz by not showing up in these pictures.

Comment

There were little kids in braces in all of those pictures. Give me a break. Also no one under the age of 18 can sign a binding agreement but I'm sure you knew that.

The spin is really to try to sway players in the club that haven't signed. No one from outside the club knows these kids so its meaningless. Everyone inside the club certainly knows there is a group of excellent players that hasn't signed yet and are causing their own buzz by not showing up in these pictures.
                        It's a teasing, slow, steady stream of signings. Just to drive guys like you nuts. Guess how many more committed after training last night? Tune in Monday night on FB to find out!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Comment

It's a teasing, slow, steady stream of signings. Just to drive guys like you nuts. Guess how many more committed after training last night? Tune in Monday night on FB to find out!

Honestly, nobody cares but Oakwood people.

Comment

Bottom line is that even if all of them sign, they will be at the bottom of their league just like Cfc and fsa because they will now be competing in a real league and not the crap one they currently are in. Easy to look good playing inferior competition

Comment

Bottom line is that even if all of them sign, they will be at the bottom of their league just like Cfc and fsa because they will now be competing in a real league and not the crap one they currently are in. Easy to look good playing inferior competition
                              So in sentence 1, you say ".....they will be at the bottom of their league just like Cfc and fsa because they will now be competing in a real league...."

In the last sentence you say "Easy to look good playing inferior competition"

So which is it? They're going to look bad, or they're going to look good? I'm completely confused right now.

Comment

Some of whom will bail if they get a better offer elsewhere

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X