Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We complained about the cost. My kid got a free uniform kit, only had to pay $185 handling fee. You just have to stand your ground with them.
    Best quote of the weekend. Thanks for the laugh

Comment

We complained about the cost. My kid got a free uniform kit, only had to pay $185 handling fee. You just have to stand your ground with them.
      We also complained and got our kit for free ,shipping free but we had to pay the VAT because they were shipped from Germany . 185.00 too

Comment

Pretty expensive for a subpar product
        Agree. Which is why we left.

Some of their coaches are great. But it's luck of the draw.

Comment

Agree. Which is why we left.

Some of their coaches are great. But it's luck of the draw.
          Most have no licensed. It is cheap overseas help pretending they know what they are doing.

Comment

GPS is holding their own Mem Day Tourn. Just got the email, which is early for them. Likely trying to get ahead of the issue.

Comment

GPS is holding their own Mem Day Tourn. Just got the email, which is early for them. Likely trying to get ahead of the issue.
              Memorial Day Soccer = Needham for 90% of us.

Comment

Awesome! Another intra club scrimmage ripe with GS points. How pathetic...

Comment

this has the makings of a cluster.... My dollars are voting Needham.

Comment

this has the makings of a cluster.... My dollars are voting Needham.
                    Coaches from other clubs are finally figuring out that they need to avoid anything GPS . Our DOC told us to avoid GPS events , even he gets bombarded by mass e-mails.

Comment

Coaches from other clubs are finally figuring out that they need to avoid anything GPS . Our DOC told us to avoid GPS events , even he gets bombarded by mass e-mails.
                      If it means choosing between GPS and Fred then I hope we go out of state. GPS needs to give the college age groups less games but longer games. 3 full length matches will do!

Comment

Needham has all the local facilities secured and GPS is shut out.

Comment

Needham has all the local facilities secured and GPS is shut out.
                          When you say local.....you mean Needham and Wellesley?? Ok. That would be about 20+ fields. I think last years tournament used well over 200 fields.

Comment

When you say local.....you mean Needham and Wellesley?? Ok. That would be about 20+ fields. I think last years tournament used well over 200 fields.
                            By local I meant eastern MA.

Comment

By local I meant eastern MA.
                              Hope that's true. GPS can take a weekend off from hosting a tournament or go to RI.

Comment

I don't understand, with such a solid tournament that has been well organized for decades, why does Needham soccer need to pay FC Boston to help them out?
                                FC Boston has a presence in Needham Soccer

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X