•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2018803]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

GPS apologist is a thankless job.
    Ha, not an apologist. Not even part of them. Were at one time, but switched as my daughter got older for various reasons, but left on good terms and have nothing against them. Good fit for where she was.

I just chuckle at people who spend so much time tearing others down. It's sad in some ways, though.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2018815]

Ha, not an apologist. Not even part of them. Were at one time, but switched as my daughter got older for various reasons, but left on good terms and have nothing against them. Good fit for where she was.

I just chuckle at people who spend so much time tearing others down. It's sad in some ways, though.
      Ironically people that always reply to posts bashing GPS only continue further the thread and keep it going.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2018817]

Ironically people that always reply to posts bashing GPS only continue further the thread and keep it going.
        Not the case. These posts die off for a few days, then Envy comes back on and posts in all of them. Pretty obvious.

Synergy is bought by GPS...and suddenly every GPS related thread is posted in....

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2018822]

Not the case. These posts die off for a few days, then Envy comes back on and posts in all of them. Pretty obvious.

Synergy is bought by GPS...and suddenly every GPS related thread is posted in....
          If there's only one side posting and you don't engage it will go nowhere. Just stop posting. It's not your job to carry their water.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2018856]

If there's only one side posting and you don't engage it will go nowhere. Just stop posting. It's not your job to carry their water.
            I am a defender of righteousness and to fight the *********gery across the internets!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2018861]

I am a defender of righteousness and to fight the *********gery across the internets!!!
              Ask and the goats will provide

Comment

#GPSenvy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X