Washington Timbers - some things never change

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are disgusting. For some reason some guy broke into the turf fields at harmony the other day at cut up 2 sections of the turf- it wasn't huge pieces, but still. Even if you hate a club, you are doing nothing but hurting kids who just want to play soccer. Hope they put up camaras now so this doesn't happen again.

Comment

it was probably a woman. don't be such a sexiest

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        People are disgusting. For some reason some guy broke into the turf fields at harmony the other day at cut up 2 sections of the turf- it wasn't huge pieces, but still. Even if you hate a club, you are doing nothing but hurting kids who just want to play soccer. Hope they put up camaras now so this doesn't happen again.
        I think you are taking a HUGE leap by assuming it's someone who hates the club that did it. It's summer which is prime time for kids to commit criminal mischief. My guess is it'll end up being a few kids, maybe even kids peripherally associated with the club. But I can't imagine it being because of a personal beef with your club.

Comment

They have cameras. I was told today that the police were able to follow the guys and know who they are. They said an arrest will happen by saturday

Comment

They have cameras. I was told today that the police were able to follow the guys and know who they are. They said an arrest will happen by saturday
            What a camera, they must have dipped into the brew pub fund that they were planning to build after obtaining a license to serve beer to crazed parents .

Comment

I think you are taking a HUGE leap by assuming it's someone who hates the club that did it. It's summer which is prime time for kids to commit criminal mischief. My guess is it'll end up being a few kids, maybe even kids peripherally associated with the club. But I can't imagine it being because of a personal beef with your club.
              Check this persons ip address

Comment

Check this persons ip address
                We got it. Game over.

Comment

What a camera, they must have dipped into the brew pub fund that they were planning to build after obtaining a license to serve beer to crazed parents .
                  I wish one of these clubs had a beer garden. It shouldn't be frowned upon

Comment

Then why didn't they touch the brand new turf baseball fields?

Comment

Then why didn't they touch the brand new turf baseball fields?
                      It was deliberately done on the goal line in front of the goal. It's all good.

Comment

Nobody begged WashT to do anything except close the doors.
                        God the couve is filled with such uneducated working class trailer trolls. Strip mall city with stripper residents. So gross.

Comment

God the couve is filled with such uneducated working class trailer trolls. Strip mall city with stripper residents. So gross.
                          Wow. There is some serious anger here. What is your problem? Perhaps this forum isn't healthy for you. Perhaps life isn't healthy for you. It is really cool, that in this day and age of equality and tolerance, that you can classify all of the residents in the "couv" as uneducated working class trailer trolls. I can see only one person here who classifies as that, YOU.

Comment

***C head coach got in trouble this weekend for bringing in two overage, un-rostered girls to play for two of his teams in the Beaverton Cup.

Sounds like things have not changed at all over at the Timbers. And he is the head coach at Ridgefield High School.

And the only consequence is he had to forfeit those two games that he got caught in. I am sure there were more. His own parents were complaining about it.

Nice Job Timbers.

Comment

***C head coach got in trouble this weekend for bringing in two overage, un-rostered girls to play for two of his teams in the Beaverton Cup.

Sounds like things have not changed at all over at the Timbers. And he is the head coach at Ridgefield High School.

And the only consequence is he had to forfeit those two games that he got caught in. I am sure there were more. His own parents were complaining about it.

Nice Job Timbers.
                              By no means excusing his behavior - his club should suspend him for this. However, this is exactly the type of unintended consequence you get when the parent organization (Portland Thorns Academy) puts their all star teams in a tournament, on age, against the feeder clubs and B teams. I'm sure the coach (wrongly) justified his decision by saying "the Thorns team should have played up or shouldn't have done this tournament, and I'm just helping my team compete against the all stars."

Sandbagging and poor choices by Thorns Academy leads to further bad decisions. And it's no secret that the Timbers Alliance teams aren't exactly high in the scruples/ethics department. They've been selling their families a load of BS for years.

Comment

By no means excusing his behavior - his club should suspend him for this. However, this is exactly the type of unintended consequence you get when the parent organization (Portland Thorns Academy) puts their all star teams in a tournament, on age, against the feeder clubs and B teams. I'm sure the coach (wrongly) justified his decision by saying "the Thorns team should have played up or shouldn't have done this tournament, and I'm just helping my team compete against the all stars."

Sandbagging and poor choices by Thorns Academy leads to further bad decisions. And it's no secret that the Timbers Alliance teams aren't exactly high in the scruples/ethics department. They've been selling their families a load of BS for years.
                                Well the 99 red 2 had no Thorns team to play against. And had won their first two games. No need to cheat to make the finals there. Coach just sounds like a d-bag and should be suspended. But Timbers will not do anything like that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X