Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How are the 2018 BS girls doing on commits?
    expect more crickets

Comment

No admission fee to the beach in the winter. Win win for BS - parents think it's great and BS is off the hook for "training" and doesn't pay for costly indoor space.
      No people like the beach run . all know it cheap club and bad

Comment

What makes you say that girls are not a priority there?

Our neighbor's daughter is currently on one of the U-little teams. They describe the BS girls program as very well organized with a lot of structure. It is very intense - with training matches versus the boys teams this winter along with morning fitness runs at Sherwood Island in Westport. They say the program is relatively expensive but run very professionally. Their daughter likes it!
        yeah my boy and i remembered those Sherwood Saturday morning runs.

I believe we made about 6 in the 4 years we were there, and even that was a waste of time.

My kid eventually quit bs and took up his preferred sport and now attends and ivy school.

Glad we did, stay warm.

Comment

yeah my boy and i remembered those Sherwood Saturday morning runs.

I believe we made about 6 in the 4 years we were there, and even that was a waste of time.

My kid eventually quit bs and took up his preferred sport and now attends and ivy school.

Glad we did, stay warm.
          Lots of love all around.

Comment

Which coaches presently giving great training to girls at BS? Just curious.
            Im curious too, but I will admit they have the best marriage counselors ...sessions are one on one... privacy, convenience and your choice of location.

Comment

Im curious too, but I will admit they have the best marriage counselors ...sessions are one on one... privacy, convenience and your choice of location.
              Are dumpster and woods out back options?

Comment

Yes!....

Comment

Dumpster love is the dirtiest. Very nasty.

Comment

Dumpster love is the dirtiest. Very nasty.
                    Is that you or am I sitting on a two week old banana???

Comment

CFC shouldn't talk

Comment

CFC shouldn't talk
                        CFC facility will be opening soon how about your? Still waiting for donations. lol.

Comment

I am not so sure. Their site mentions ECNL a lot but the only academy mentioned is a developmental one for little kids. Even their tweets don't mention US Soccer after it was announced they were accepted. Kind of funny that they don't mention US Academy soccer and their tryouts are already laid out (for ECNL, Premier and U-little academy).
                          "Even their tweets don't mention US Soccer after it was announced they were accepted."

Soooooooooo, you follow the tweets of East Meadow soccer? That's a little sad.

Comment

"Even their tweets don't mention US Soccer after it was announced they were accepted."

Not the poster but most clubs have their twitter feed right on their websites. Not that hard to look at. EM not having anything on their site about DA is bizarre when everyone else has informed about the program, how great it will be, how to tryout etc.

Comment

It was very hard to scan tweets for the last several months. Wow, maybe I should be a detective.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X