X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 more try for the troll

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its clear that GPS is the walmart with neiman marcus pricing, soccer club in massachusetts and growing elsewhere.

They are a money machine, period. They are using gs to bolster their image, fact. They own most tournaments they play in, fact. They keep all the profit from all tournaments they own, fact.

If every JA wants to only play GPS teams then by all means, give them your $4400.00 per year. All just sheep, and fools.
    Look, your tin foil hat conspiracies, GS Bonner and uninformed opinions really paint you in a poor light. I truly feel for your children, assuming you have any. I have stated all along that it is about the money for all these clubs, not just GPS. You seem to have a particular fixation of GS points and GPS. The fact that you do not realize that large clubs use a lack of understanding and information as the primary means to lure parents in and keep them is quite apparent. Again, I am going to let you in on a little secret. Ready? (I ask again, because it does not seem like you were the first time I let you in on some pertinent information) Most of the parents have NO idea they are at the bottom of the pyramid, that there is a pyramid, or any real point of reference other then this sure seems better then town. They have no idea where their child plays in relation to other players in the state/region. Most of these parents have never even heard of GS points. This is how the large clubs keep their numbers in line.

Have you ever seen The Departed? Do recall how Detective Sargent Dignam deals with the Feds? Same deal here. Nothing to do with Got Soccer points.

This is pay to play soccer in the New England. That's really all it is. If you want to fixate of a flawed point system, that is a different story entirely but I am bored now. Good luck!

Comment

LIE!!!!

All u12 to u14 pay 3700 + 350 +450. u15 and up is 2800 plus tournament fees.
      Lol, I know what I'm paying. It's not nearly that much.

Comment

Omg

Look, your tin foil hat conspiracies, GS Bonner and uninformed opinions really paint you in a poor light. I truly feel for your children, assuming you have any. I have stated all along that it is about the money for all these clubs, not just GPS. You seem to have a particular fixation of GS points and GPS. The fact that you do not realize that large clubs use a lack of understanding and information as the primary means to lure parents in and keep them is quite apparent. Again, I am going to let you in on a little secret. Ready? (I ask again, because it does not seem like you were the first time I let you in on some pertinent information) Most of the parents have NO idea they are at the bottom of the pyramid, that there is a pyramid, or any real point of reference other then this sure seems better then town. They have no idea where their child plays in relation to other players in the state/region. Most of these parents have never even heard of GS points. This is how the large clubs keep their numbers in line.

Have you ever seen The Departed? Do recall how Detective Sargent Dignam deals with the Feds? Same deal here. Nothing to do with Got Soccer points.

This is pay to play soccer in the New England. That's really all it is. If you want to fixate of a flawed point system, that is a different story entirely but I am bored now. Good luck!
        You are a puppet! and a schmuck! Some are more about quality and some are more about quantity!!! they all want to make $$$ because it their living jackwagon. GPS is about quantity because it is the quickest way to make $$$$. They have NPL's and they all suck except for u13. If they have so many players, why cant they build quality in the npls. here is a clue!!! They don't give a #%^&! $$$

Comment

Your finger in GPS' waistband

As a Boston sports fan, I can assure you that I have never cursed a team from Tampa Bay. The Yankees on the other hand, I really dislike them. I'm glad to see that GPS sparks a jealous rage that fuels you to start a thread on TS. GPS truly owns you. Once you are done walking around the yard with one finger in our waistband, we'll teach the meaning of a tossed salad.

Comment

ggg

As a Boston sports fan, I can assure you that I have never cursed a team from Tampa Bay. The Yankees on the other hand, I really dislike them. I'm glad to see that GPS sparks a jealous rage that fuels you to start a thread on TS. GPS truly owns you. Once you are done walking around the yard with one finger in our waistband, we'll teach the meaning of a tossed salad.
            Thanks for finally agreeing. What in the world would one be jealous of?? Clue me in oh master of the GPS world. Sounds like you are a member of the GPS staff. That's cool if so. You must love the paycheck!! HAHAHA Especially if you are JB or PB. lol. not fooled!

Comment

For those who aren't paying that amount at GPS, was your club just recently acquired by GPS? I know other families were paying that amount or close to it, which is part of the reason why they left GPS.

Comment

For those who aren't paying that amount at GPS, was your club just recently acquired by GPS? I know other families were paying that amount or close to it, which is part of the reason why they left GPS.
                GPS acquired my sons team two years ago and not paying even close to that much.

Comment

o_O

You are a puppet! and a schmuck! Some are more about quality and some are more about quantity!!! they all want to make $$$ because it their living jackwagon. GPS is about quantity because it is the quickest way to make $$$$. They have NPL's and they all suck except for u13. If they have so many players, why cant they build quality in the npls. here is a clue!!! They don't give a #%^&! $$$
                  You can call me all the names you want. I was just pointing out actual reasons why the larger clubs send the majority of the teams to their own tournaments. You obviously seem vested somehow with how worked up you are over a club you obviously want no part of. I see you have at least stopped championing the GS points angle. In any event, it seems like a fairly simple thing to just ignore a club you obviously do not like. It will probably have added health benefits too based on your 'passion.' Anyways, Good Luck!

Comment

Find me another tournament run by a club in MA that doles out 35000+ GS points and is populated by more than 80% of their own teams.

I won't even specify that you find one where ONLY their teams make the finals in every top bracket because that just wouldn't be fair.

Ready, set, go!

I'll wait.
                    Still waiting.

Comment

clown

You can call me all the names you want. I was just pointing out actual reasons why the larger clubs send the majority of the teams to their own tournaments. You obviously seem vested somehow with how worked up you are over a club you obviously want no part of. I see you have at least stopped championing the GS points angle. In any event, it seems like a fairly simple thing to just ignore a club you obviously do not like. It will probably have added health benefits too based on your 'passion.' Anyways, Good Luck!
                      You did not touch on one point i made. That's why you are a clown!

Comment

Right, right. My bad. It really is all about the GS points. Not the money. Thanks for clearing that up for me with your insights. I guess I had never really thought of a preseason tournament as a GS goldmine. After spending a some time in this thread I have realized that I really need to focus on GS points more and all the possible ways they could be potentially abused for malicious purposes. I see the light (reflecting off you tinfoil hat) now. My kids teams are potentially not being represented to the public in their true glory because all these giant clubs....Doh, strike that. because GPS has figured out how to inflate their inferior teams with GS points and diminishing my...Doh x2, my kids glory! Or god forbid, the institutional integrity of the whole GS system!!! Holy crap, no wonder you were outraged and had to bring this all to our attention. Thank you! Thank you!
                        Ask yourself this one question.

Why would GPS need GotSoccer to run what is essentially an inter-club scrimmage?

Plenty of town level tournaments manage to run events of this size without GotSoccer.

People managed to run these type of events before computers existed. They used a pad of lined paper and pens.

I wonder why the need GotSoccer's "help?"

Comment

blah blah blah

Ask yourself this one question.

Why would GPS need GotSoccer to run what is essentially an inter-club scrimmage?

Plenty of town level tournaments manage to run events of this size without GotSoccer.

People managed to run these type of events before computers existed. They used a pad of lined paper and pens.

I wonder why the need GotSoccer's "help?"
                          Because everyone goes there to pick a team they can make by rankings. I know a coach from gps. They talk about this quite often in house meetings.

Comment

Because everyone goes there to pick a team they can make by rankings. I know a coach from gps. They talk about this quite often in house meetings.
                            This guy is a troll.

Comment

Our club has been under the GPS umbrella for a couple of year now. If we were paying that amount (over $4k) I would leave too. I think what we are playing is very fair compared what other local clubs are offering.

Comment

Our club has been under the GPS umbrella for a couple of year now. If we were paying that amount (over $4k) I would leave too. I think what we are playing is very fair compared what other local clubs are offering.
                                I agree. The other clubs can't guarantee Gotsoccer points like GPS can. I don't care what it costs me. My kid gets to play on an Elite team and I get to tell people his team is 6th in the state. It's awesome!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X