UCONN soccer facility

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've chatted with RR a few times at soccer events. He's a stand-up guy whose heart is in the right place. His team management is fine and his give-back to the youth game is wonderful. Through outlets like his clinic and Northeast United, RR has contributed significantly and positively to youth soccer. So, you haters can all lay off and go back to whinging about EB and MD.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I've chatted with RR a few times at soccer events. He's a stand-up guy whose heart is in the right place. His team management is fine and his give-back to the youth game is wonderful. Through outlets like his clinic and Northeast United, RR has contributed significantly and positively to youth soccer. So, you haters can all lay off and go back to whinging about EB and MD.
      yeah sure. RR is a all about RR. He does clinics with his cronies. Not even sure RR's mom like shim. He certainly hasn't attracted any support at UCONN. His alumni can't stand him

Comment

yeah sure. RR is a all about RR. He does clinics with his cronies. Not even sure RR's mom like shim. He certainly hasn't attracted any support at UCONN. His alumni can't stand him
        Yeah, a philanthropist to the core ..... does those clinics gratis out of the goodness in his heart.

Comment

Yeah, a philanthropist to the core ..... does those clinics gratis out of the goodness in his heart.

So do you work for free? Do you give up three days of your time, organize a whole bunch of quality presenters, work will all the logistics needed to do such a thing and expect not to be compensated, when it's part of your job?

And before you protest about it not being part of his job, go read any college coach's employment contract. I assure you that Ray doesn't do this because he needs the money.

Comment

So do you work for free? Do you give up three days of your time, organize a whole bunch of quality presenters, work will all the logistics needed to do such a thing and expect not to be compensated, when it's part of your job?

And before you protest about it not being part of his job, go read any college coach's employment contract. I assure you that Ray doesn't do this because he needs the money.
            There you go. We have one of his cronies right here. I believe there are 4 of them.

Comment

There you go. We have one of his cronies right here. I believe there are 4 of them.
              Bitter?

Comment

Bitter?
                Yeah, I could go for a pint and all.

Comment

Yeah, I could go for a pint and all.
                  Meet you at McSorleys

Comment

Meet you at McSorleys
                    Would love to. It's a long way from Storrs to NYC for a beer, though I can't get a decent pint of bitter around here.

Comment

Boy somebody on TS really hates RR huh?! Kid get cut?

Did he make money? Sure. But so does every other college coach who hustles and runs camps. At least he's giving back to the program.

Comment

Boy somebody on TS really hates RR huh?! Kid get cut?

Did he make money? Sure. But so does every other college coach who hustles and runs camps. At least he's giving back to the program.
                        Got the hustles part right

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X