Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Out of all the kids out there that love nickelback, I have never met such a diehard fan as #6.
    unreal comment

Comment

unreal comment
      trash comment.

Comment

One of the most inaccurate comments I've read on this site. RL played poorly, but still created multiple oppurtunities. They missed two breakaways and hit two posts, and failed to convert on a couple other solid chances. Gov's' goal was completely undeserved, as the RL keeper drop an undangerous lofted cross to the feet of the only Govs player in the box. Govs should consider consider themselves lucky to not have lost 6-0. Zero players looked strong for Govs today. Also if they can "play when they want to." why do they zero points? Do they just not want it bad enough?
        RL had three legit chances all game, govs possesed the ball more and won the midfield battle. The RL squad was all around poor compared to years passed.

Comment

Solid win at SG against brooks in Rhode Island. Along with the rest of the posters, I can concur that Brooks is in a building year.

By the way STM is a bunch of jabronies

Comment

Can we keep these little ******* matches somewhere else? Above few posts are ridiculous...

Everyone who "should" have won today, did (maybe with the exception of Brooks?). As anyone who knows HS soccer will attest, no wins are easy. The most interesting game on Saturday is definitely Milton at Rivers. If Milton wins they cause a major shakeup in the standings, if Rivers wins they are one step closer to back-to-back ISL championships. Should be a good one!
            Milton lost a starting offensive player to injury for at least 3 weeks. Not going to help them but still have a well balanced team so they should remain a contender.

Comment

i dont know what your talking about considering that govs hit the crossbar under 5 minutes into the game. They only hit one post that was near post off a short cirner. Goalie DK had it all the way. RL however did have a dominate spell with about 5 minutes left in the first half and about 10 minutes into the second. After they scored their second of the game, it was all govs and even though it wasnt that good of a goal, it was a long time coming. Overall closer than expected.

Comment

RL had three legit chances all game, govs possesed the ball more and won the midfield battle. The RL squad was all around poor compared to years passed.
                Too bad the goals aren't in the midfield.....

Comment

Some really interesting games this weekend. Can ACH and Thayer shock Lawrence? Can Milton shake up the table and get a result at Rivers? RL has the talent to surprise Nobles, but can they put it together? The table could be due for a major shake-up this weekend, or the top teams could prove why they are viewed as the top teams and solidify their positions.

Comment

Predictions???
                    Lawrence 4 Thayer 1
                    Roxbury Latin 1 Nobles 3
                    Groton 1 BB&N 2
                    Brooks 1 Belmont Hill 1
                    Middlesex 2 St. Sebastian's 1
                    Milton 1 Rivers 2
                    St. George's 2 St. Paul's 2
                    St. Mark's 4 Governor's 0

Comment

Hmmm...I see a higher scoring game between Milton and Rivers...maybe a 3-3 tie

Nobles vs. RL could be interesting if RL works to win ugly

In looking at the schedules, I also see the possibilty of St. Mark's winning out including an upset on their home field against Rivers.

Comment

Some really interesting games this weekend. Can ACH and Thayer shock Lawrence? Can Milton shake up the table and get a result at Rivers? RL has the talent to surprise Nobles, but can they put it together? The table could be due for a major shake-up this weekend, or the top teams could prove why they are viewed as the top teams and solidify their positions.
                        Having seen both Milton and Rivers play, Milton does have the talent to get a result from the game. Both teams keep the ball and the ground and play creative soccer. If Rivers striker is not on his game I favor Milton. Regardless fo outcome this will be a great ISL game with both teams playing a very attractive brand of soccer.

Comment

In my opinion Milton has a better overall team than Rivers, but Rivers has some stars. If Milton can contain TD and finish their chances they can pull off the upset

Comment

To the guy who said RL had three chances, they scored on two breakaways, missed to more open breakaways, and hit two posts. Last time I checked, two chances + two chances + two chances = six chances. Also very questionable to say that the goalie "had it all the way," when the shot hit off the post. 3 inches over would have been a goal, not a save.It's arguable that Govs did create enough chances to deserve a goal, but they finished none of their self-created half chances. Also possession was pretty even, but when Govs possessed their goal was to get the ball to the corner and cross. RL had a bit more composure and created four clean breakaways.

Comment

Both rl and govs are pretty equal lets leave it at that.

Comment

Both rl and govs are pretty equal lets leave it at that.
                                Yeah that's probably why they're right next to each other in the table

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X