X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    hahaha. i love what trump is doing.
    Actually, let me clarify one thing....I am not listening to anything he says or to the news.
    I am only watching what is done.
    So far.....Thumbs up!!!!!
    What has been done? His travel bans have failed twice, his healthcare plan is on its way to failing, I can't imagine his budget or infrastructure plans will be successful either.

Comment

hahaha. i love what trump is doing.
      Actually, let me clarify one thing....I am not listening to anything he says or to the news.
      I am only watching what is done.
      So far.....Thumbs up!!!!!
      Trumpcare is DOA. Worked on it for a few weeks, wow health care is hard and intricate!

Screw it, let's hit the links! Mar-a-Lago time!

Comment

Trumpcare is DOA. Worked on it for a few weeks, wow health care is hard and intricate!

Now we just let Obamacare bleed out. No problem for me. Let the Dems defend that mess during the midterms. Perfect!

Comment

Love it! Can't let anything get in the way of that tee time!

Comment

Are u kidding. Don't u recall - "we'll read it after we pass it".

Comment

It's astonishing to think about how dumb the American public was in electing a fraud to this extent. Remember the press conference when he had his steaks stacked up behind him, when he said Cruz's dad killed JFK, when he called his wife ugly, when he talked about his penis size, when he brought those 4 women to a debate, when he praised and praised Wikileaks, when he tweeted about beauty contestant, tweeted lies about Obama at 6:00 am, when day after day he crowed about "repealing and replacing" with something great that would be incredible for everyone??? Seems like a bad dream or a bad movie that would never make a theater. And we're forced to live in the middle of it.

Comment

FC Boston?

It's astonishing to think about how dumb the American public was in electing a fraud to this extent. Remember the press conference when he had his steaks stacked up behind him, when he said Cruz's dad killed JFK, when he called his wife ugly, when he talked about his penis size, when he brought those 4 women to a debate, when he praised and praised Wikileaks, when he tweeted about beauty contestant, tweeted lies about Obama at 6:00 am, when day after day he crowed about "repealing and replacing" with something great that would be incredible for everyone??? Seems like a bad dream or a bad movie that would never make a theater. And we're forced to live in the middle of it.
                What does this have to do with soccer?

Comment

What does this have to do with soccer?
                  You're absolutely right. If FC Boston is having problems must be Obama's fault.

Comment

Best president ever. Not part of the establishment. Best thing to happen to this country in 150 years.

Comment

Best president ever. Not part of the establishment. Best thing to happen to this country in 150 years.
                      Nothing like some well-timed sarcasm to lighten the mood. Thank you.

Comment

haha....
                        Fraud: Elizabeth Warren, who is now the Dems spokesperson

Given all that you said, can you imagine just how bad Hillary Clinton must have been or is such that she lost to Trump.
                        Like Ralph Nader said (paraphrasing) to Al Gore in 2000, after Gore et el blamed Nader for Gore's loss, 'if you can't beat this guy by a landslide then you shouldn't be running'

Hillary lost to the person who you think is a fraud, a cheat, a womanizer, a sexist, a racist......so....just how bad was hillary??

Comment

haha....
                          Fraud: Elizabeth Warren, who is now the Dems spokesperson

Given all that you said, can you imagine just how bad Hillary Clinton must have been or is such that she lost to Trump.
                          Like Ralph Nader said (paraphrasing) to Al Gore in 2000, after Gore et el blamed Nader for Gore's loss, 'if you can't beat this guy by a landslide then you shouldn't be running'

Hillary lost to the person who you think is a fraud, a cheat, a womanizer, a sexist, a racist......so....just how bad was hillary??
                          Who gives a sh!t!!! You idiots elected one of the biggest scumbag con artists in the history of the world. I don't care if he won and Hillary lost (that seems to be the only come back you guys have which is pathetic). We are stuck with this narcissistic sociopath who is going to fukc everyone but the billionaires he's hiring. He drained the swamp but he has filled it with far worse human beings than what was there. What are you going to say when the truth comes about Trump and Russia? Blame Obama for that as well? I shake my head at people like you.

Comment

Who gives a sh!t!!! You idiots elected one of the biggest scumbag con artists in the history of the world. I don't care if he won and Hillary lost (that seems to be the only come back you guys have which is pathetic). We are stuck with this narcissistic sociopath who is going to fukc everyone but the billionaires he's hiring. He drained the swamp but he has filled it with far worse human beings than what was there. What are you going to say when the truth comes about Trump and Russia? Blame Obama for that as well? I shake my head at people like you.
                            Lighten up Francis! Can't wait for Trump to cut my taxes.

Comment

'We' elected.....'We'. We are all Americans right?
                              I have to admit....and pathetically so....I do enjoy the rant from the party who claims to be tolerant and accepting of different views. Always fun to listen to the anger.
                              As for Russia, I look forward to a day when we have better relations. Tell me how that can be a bad thing. Oh...Russia is a bully country to its neighbors. Meanwhile, under Obama we were bullies in the middle east. I don't know that, with regard to our neighboring countries or across the world, Obama was much different than Putin.
                              Keep shaking your head. It is good to help develop flexibility and allows you to see outside of the tunnel that you have locked yourself into.

Comment

'We' elected.....'We'. We are all Americans right?
                                I have to admit....and pathetically so....I do enjoy the rant from the party who claims to be tolerant and accepting of different views. Always fun to listen to the anger.
                                As for Russia, I look forward to a day when we have better relations. Tell me how that can be a bad thing. Oh...Russia is a bully country to its neighbors. Meanwhile, under Obama we were bullies in the middle east. I don't know that, with regard to our neighboring countries or across the world, Obama was much different than Putin.
                                Keep shaking your head. It is good to help develop flexibility and allows you to see outside of the tunnel that you have locked yourself into.
                                Hope you continue to enjoy your alternative reality and facts. Trump was right. He could shoot someone in the middle of the street and a good portion of his supporters wouldn't care and might even cheer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X