Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please read post #202 in the "Is the new all red US National Team jersey too Russian?" thread. You are too dimwitted to realize that I'm just as conservative as you, maybe more so (which ironically makes YOU the libtard compared to ME). So the rhetoric that you plagiarize from conservative websites is the wrong way to argue with me. And you still don't comprehend the definition of censorship.

So read that other post and answer my question. In either thread. If you have the balls.
    Great Ill respond over there

Comment

This tired crap... "I'm such a Republican but I had to vote for Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rotten Crooked." Everyone sees right through your bull****.
      You have no idea what you're talking about. Answer the question in the other thread, *****hole

Comment

The terrorist behind the London rampage was identified as Abu Izzadeen, a radical Muslim cleric who’s been convicted of inciting terrorist acts in England, law enforcement sources told The Independent.
        well this was wrong

Comment

well this was wrong
          What? Is the media already trying to change the narrative from radical islamic terrorist caught on tape swearing allegiance to ISIS to mentally ill white man upset about gay breakup?

Comment

You have no idea what you're talking about. Answer the question in the other thread, *****hole
            The guy is right. You are a Libtard. Only a Libtard would attempt to silence conservative discourse. OBVIOUSLY

Comment

well this was wrong
              Whatever the guy's name is - he was on their watch list, previously investigated, released back into the wild by liberals.

Liberals like you literally kill. Deadlier than a venomous snake (which at least doesnt lie about being a snake).

Comment

l]

I have one jewish parent and one roman catholic parent. In reality (as opposed to the make believe world the trumpettes live in) I'm much more likely to be killed by a white racist than I am a Muslim. My daughters are statistically much more likely to be raped or sexually assault by a white male than they are to be killed by a muslim. Historically in this country white protestant males are the most violent, deadly group in our society. The KKK and a host of white nationalist groups are far more likely to be guilty of violence in our society. I say we ban white protestant men.[/QUOTE]

I say you are full of **** - go to Sweden or other no go zones and you will see suddenly the odds of mohamedians raping your girl jumping 1000 folds - your foll libtard - yes they are the enemy of the westernized civilization

Comment

l]

I have one jewish parent and one roman catholic parent. In reality (as opposed to the make believe world the trumpettes live in) I'm much more likely to be killed by a white racist than I am a Muslim. My daughters are statistically much more likely to be raped or sexually assault by a white male than they are to be killed by a muslim. Historically in this country white protestant males are the most violent, deadly group in our society. The KKK and a host of white nationalist groups are far more likely to be guilty of violence in our society. I say we ban white protestant men.

I say you are full of **** - go to Sweden or other no go zones and you will see suddenly the odds of mohamedians raping your girl jumping 1000 folds - your foll libtard - yes they are the enemy of the westernized civilization[/QUOTE]

Dang, you beat me too it. When I read that post, I was thinking how stupid that statement was. Yes, this country is safer. We want to keep it that way.

Comment

Anti-Trump video

Must watch. Anti-Trump Video. Rejoice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag

Comment

Must watch. Anti-Trump Video. Rejoice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag
                      You are proselytizing and trolling.
                      Why dont you post original material.
                      Its ok to use references to support your theses.
                      What you are doing above is intellectually lazy.

Comment

l]

I have one jewish parent and one roman catholic parent. In reality (as opposed to the make believe world the trumpettes live in) I'm much more likely to be killed by a white racist than I am a Muslim. My daughters are statistically much more likely to be raped or sexually assault by a white male than they are to be killed by a muslim. Historically in this country white protestant males are the most violent, deadly group in our society. The KKK and a host of white nationalist groups are far more likely to be guilty of violence in our society. I say we ban white protestant men.
                        This guy is full of BS. Completely making sh!t up. No references or even verifiable statistics provided.

Here is a list of terror attacks in 2016 alone - well over 1,200 worldwide.
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...idents_in_2016

I looked for a list of racially motivated crimes committed by Europeans during 2016 and could not find one. What does this tell you?

Comment

l]

And by his logic, since Chinese people are far more likely to be raped or murdered by another Chinese person in China, they should ignore global islamic terror (screw the rest of the world, the beheadings, chopped limbs, branding, tossing of homosexuals off buildings).

This guy is a Libtard. You can tell by the way he couches his argument in what is immediately in his own personal interest, rather than an obligation to his fellow man to end evil and darkness.

The KKK by the way, founded by Democrats, killed fewer than 1,000 minorities in a 40-50 year span. Islamic terrorists killed 1,200 non-muslims alone last year - and that is only the ones the liberal media is not concealing/obfuscating - the real number is much higher, and when you add all the muslims they kill too it is vastly greater. No sense of proportion or logic in this guys warped mind.

Others here have rightly pointed out how convenient it is for him to argue that Islamic terror is not a problem from here in the safe US (at least for the time being, until they export enough sleeper cells here).

Comment

And by his logic, since Chinese people are far more likely to be raped or murdered by another Chinese person in China, they should ignore global islamic terror (screw the rest of the world, the beheadings, chopped limbs, branding, tossing of homosexuals off buildings).

This guy is a Libtard. You can tell by the way he couches his argument in what is immediately in his own personal interest, rather than an obligation to his fellow man to end evil and darkness.

The KKK by the way, founded by Democrats, killed fewer than 1,000 minorities in a 40-50 year span. Islamic terrorists killed 1,200 non-muslims alone last year - and that is only the ones the liberal media is not concealing/obfuscating - the real number is much higher, and when you add all the muslims they kill too it is vastly greater. No sense of proportion or logic in this guys warped mind.

Others here have rightly pointed out how convenient it is for him to argue that Islamic terror is not a problem from here in the safe US (at least for the time being, until they export enough sleeper cells here).
                            And he is a reductionist ostrich with his head buried in the sand. He need not fear Protestant Whites, as he over generalized (without references or data), but rather liberal/Democrats (regardless of race). Liberals/Democrats commit the overwhelming majority of violent crime in this country.

http://static.snopes.com/app/uploads...e-election.jpg

And they are aligned with terrorists - they support, enable, defend and apologize for terror - terrorists are even part of their anti-Trump protest marches: http://nypost.com/2017/02/25/the-nex...y-a-terrorist/

Comment

I think what we have learned on this thread is that we must TOLERATE terrorism because white Democrats commit a lot of crimes in our inner cities and those crimes are far more likely to impact us. (Black/brown/yellow Democrat crimes in those areas dont count because everyone knows cis white males are the enemy of mankind).

We should also learn to TOLERATE HIV/Aids. We should terminate all funding for HIV research because most of us are unlikely to be touched by this disease, far more likely to be touched by more common afflictions. Same with Ebola, Dengue etc...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X