Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i knew my kid was good but, this proves it

Rush has been sending me non-stop invites to get my kid to try out for their DA team. He has been identified! Thankful

lol...kind of like all the college camp invites my kid gets from schools he'd never in a million years qualify to play for. Such an honor ;)

Comment

I agree. I saw your kid play, he is really good. I am amazed it took that long for RUSH to find him. he is really top talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Rush has been sending me non-stop invites to get my kid to try out for their DA team. He has been identified! Thankful
        wait! Don't sign the papers! My club will sign him sight unseen! Lets continue this dialogue online!

Comment

wait! Don't sign the papers! My club will sign him sight unseen! Lets continue this dialogue online!
          I will one up this. Professional contract. Right now. Money on the barrel, up front signing bonus. Please respond with your PayPal information.

Signed,
          Head scout
          Juventus FC,
          Torino Italy

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I will one up this. Professional contract. Right now. Money on the barrel, up front signing bonus. Please respond with your PayPal information.

Signed,
            Head scout
            Juventus FC,
            Torino Italy

Dang it; consider me one upped.

Comment

How would he feel about becoming a woman and then playing for the USWNT! I'm sure they could work out the transgender bathroom later!

Comment

I talked to Henry tonight and after our talk Henrietta, knew that her path to college scholarship and stardom was through transitioning. Henrietta told me that as soon as she knew there was ten times more scholarship money for girls she had to transition. We will be talking to our club tomorrow.

Thanks for your support

Comment

How would he feel about becoming a woman and then playing for the USWNT! I'm sure they could work out the transgender bathroom later!
                  It's been done before! Remember Abe Wambach? No, right? But you remember Abby Wambach! Do it for your country!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X