X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will the coaches be for the early April tryouts

Hi,

I have researched some of the clubs having early April tryouts. It does not appear that they have coaches posted. The coach is such an important part of the equation. Will they have them up in the next week?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

I have researched some of the clubs having early April tryouts. It does not appear that they have coaches posted. The coach is such an important part of the equation. Will they have them up in the next week?
    Nope. Ironically, coaches can't talk to other clubs (officially) until April 1. Granted many have been doing this for months, but club/coach wouldn't dare say anything until 4/1.

Comment

Nope. Ironically, coaches can't talk to other clubs (officially) until April 1. Granted many have been doing this for months, but club/coach wouldn't dare say anything until 4/1.
      Wrong coaches could contact new clubs 3/1.

Comment

Hi,

Somebody's dad... yet to be determined. Are you excited to write that $1000 check now?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X