Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OP, and parent of kid #2. 100% truth, but will say that Player #1 had to make a decision between other sports, and chose another, based on a few factors (this being one). She's actually one of my kid's best friends.

Whether or not an anonymous person believe another anonymous person on any anonymous message board has zero effect on my life.

Take it for what it's worth. Use it as a lesson, print it out and wipe your tailpipe with it, disregard it, etc. Makes no difference.

Carry on.

We all have our own personal experiences and mine just don't reflect yours. I don't mean just for my kids either, I see it with most all the teammates on two kids teams. You can't deny they play favorites.

Comment

We all have our own personal experiences and mine just don't reflect yours. I don't mean just for my kids either, I see it with most all the teammates on two kids teams. You can't deny they play favorites.
      I can certainly vouch that player #3 thinks they played favorites. List of reasons why she got worked over, but couldn't admit that it falls on herself.

Not unusual. Blaming others is usually an easier endeavor than changing your own behavior.

Comment

I can certainly vouch that player #3 thinks they played favorites. List of reasons why she got worked over, but couldn't admit that it falls on herself.

Not unusual. Blaming others is usually an easier endeavor than changing your own behavior.
        I guess you can - thanks coach sleep tight with the fairy tales you keep telling yourself.

out

Comment

I guess you can - thanks coach sleep tight with the fairy tales you keep telling yourself.

out
          Truth hurts. Again, not a coach, but a parent. Parent of a kid who felt worked over until she stopped blaming others and opened her ears up.

Give a whirl.

Comment

Changing ones behavior also applies to you. Just sayin.

Comment

Truth hurts. Again, not a coach, but a parent. Parent of a kid who felt worked over until she stopped blaming others and opened her ears up.

Give a whirl.
              Thanks for the advice, coach.

Oops I mean Dad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X