Talking-Soccer.com  
Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #141  
Old 06-27-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

for anyone who for some unknown reason wants to reach the LISC and cant find them contact the Rough Riders youth soccer
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 07-01-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

When do rosters have to be made public for GDA?
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 07-01-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When do rosters have to be made public for GDA?
Considering earlier this week, LISC had kids posting the LISC GDA tryouts on their social media accounts saying-"hey, if you're looking for a new team come down to Brentwood tonight and check my new team out", I'm guessing they're stil "assessing talent".

So, so sad...
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 07-01-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Considering earlier this week, LISC had kids posting the LISC GDA tryouts on their social media accounts saying-"hey, if you're looking for a new team come down to Brentwood tonight and check my new team out", I'm guessing they're stil "assessing talent".

So, so sad...
No? Really?
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 07-02-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No? Really?
Yep, complete with a "DM me for details or questions". What bothers me is that the kid is a really nice kid who probably doesn't even realize she's doing their bidding.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

How are things shaping up in the pre-season? I heard there were some defections once training started.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How are things shaping up in the pre-season? I heard there were some defections once training started.
I heard the same. A couple of decent names as well. It will be interesting to see how it goes this year, but it would be great to see them do well against Fury. Something to laugh about for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Nobody should expect much from the GDA programs the first year.

Older girls didn't want to jump ship from their existing teams in the middle of college recruiting and many of the girls at all ages aren't sure they want to give up HS ball.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I heard the same. A couple of decent names as well. It will be interesting to see how it goes this year, but it would be great to see them do well against Fury. Something to laugh about for sure.
I heard some people dropped out of LISC once they realized they wouldn't be that competitive.
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I heard some people dropped out of LISC once they realized they wouldn't be that competitive.
as in practices?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.