Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 03-08-2017
Unregistered

Default SUSA is Positioned to Blow

Larry now plugging Surf getting ECNL on his SUSA thread. Personally I think GDA will get traction. I think the USWNT GDA tie in down in DC is a very aggressive way to show clubs the path to the team.

If SUSA builds its facility it will be impressive but by no means should KK and others pack up and call it a day. If anyone can offer a similarly competative or more competative program for much less money they will be fine. Athletic kids come from all different backgrounds and while I am sure SUSA may carry 1-2 per age group, their cost structure will be prohibitive for many strong athletes.

On the bright side look for the Cedar Stars owner (a guy with real money that doesn't need government assistance) to buy this place on the cheap in a few years. Only then will it live up to its promise of supporting the most promising athletes.
Old 06-05-2017
Unregistered

Kind of funny looking back at these threads and now KK and Susa are still in the news.
Old 06-10-2017
Unregistered

How many of Dan's players actually followed him?
Old 06-12-2017
Unregistered

Has anyone seen the new facility being developed? Looks like womeone with insider knowledge posting in BOTN that they don't have the permits and likely wont be built.
Old 06-12-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Has anyone seen the new facility being developed? Looks like womeone with insider knowledge posting in BOTN that they don't have the permits and likely wont be built.
Susa is a joke. plain and simple
Old 06-12-2017
Unregistered

sorry for all those who just committed. You will regret it in a years time.
Old 06-12-2017
Unregistered

If they don't break ground in 17/18 they are done and LM and Susa will be exposed as the soccer version of Madoff. Barca will at least have 2 fields build by September.
Old 06-13-2017
Unregistered

Until I see something more than a decade old artists rendering produced by a completely different company, I'm calling it vaporware.
Old 06-13-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Until I see something more than a decade old artists rendering produced by a completely different company, I'm calling it vaporware.
Come on, give them some credit. They did photoshop a clubhouse on those old renderings!

That had to cost $50 for a graphics artist.

I hear for their new stadium they are touching up Old Trafford!
Old 06-13-2017
Unregistered

Parents saying Susa rates going up again next year to finance their complex. I thought they had the financing lined up?