Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1031  
Old 08-12-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If Surf let him publish it or even just encouraged slamming him in a public forum shame on them. Tells you everything you need to know about the club. Stay away unless that type of behavior is your thing. Even if Surf is in the right that isn't how a business should handle disputes.

If LM is making stuff up shame on him. But he's clearly in twined with Surf so hopefully their bullying results in both imploding
Reply With Quote
  #1032  
Old 08-12-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If Surf let him publish it or even just encouraged slamming him in a public forum shame on them. Tells you everything you need to know about the club. Stay away unless that type of behavior is your thing. Even if Surf is in the right that isn't how a business should handle disputes.

If LM is making stuff up shame on him. But he's clearly in twined with Surf so hopefully their bullying results in both imploding
Weren't that branded by Larry as a club with integrity? This is one of the most unprofessional things I have seen in youth soccer.

I saw the letter yesterday and it is gone now.

This type of action has to send a red flag to anyone considering Surf as an option - player or coach.

Still can't believe they left his address on there! The whole thing is mind boggling.
Reply With Quote
  #1033  
Old 08-13-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Weren't that branded by Larry as a club with integrity? This is one of the most unprofessional things I have seen in youth soccer.

I saw the letter yesterday and it is gone now.

This type of action has to send a red flag to anyone considering Surf as an option - player or coach.

Still can't believe they left his address on there! The whole thing is mind boggling.
They posted his address? Can't they get in trouble for something like that?
Reply With Quote
  #1034  
Old 08-14-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

so whats happening in westchester boys - are Arenas coaches staying or leaving
Reply With Quote
  #1035  
Old 08-14-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Which ones? Aren't there two at surf and one at NYSC?
Reply With Quote
  #1036  
Old 08-15-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which ones? Aren't there two at surf and one at NYSC?
The son is is going to NYSC (and Surf is not happy about that), the dad is staying at Surf.

Give the kid credit, he wants to advance his coaching career.
Reply With Quote
  #1037  
Old 08-15-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The son is is going to NYSC (and Surf is not happy about that), the dad is staying at Surf.

Give the kid credit, he wants to advance his coaching career.
Did Surf post his contract on Back of the Net
Reply With Quote
  #1038  
Old 08-15-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did Surf post his contract on Back of the Net
It was up for awhile then taken down. Some got screenshots of it. I don't know if it was legit or LM falsified it. If Surf allowed it I'd never in a million years be involved with that club. There's many other ways to resolve contract disputes without dragging someone's name through the mud.
Reply With Quote
  #1039  
Old 08-15-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did Surf post his contract on Back of the Net
Lol, it's going to be a very bad 2017-18 for Surf. Hearing things.
Reply With Quote
  #1040  
Old 08-15-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so whats happening in westchester boys - are Arenas coaches staying or leaving
Which one is the son?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.