Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahaha. Go get em Aztecs, GPS, Yankee United. Hahaha. You have got to be kidding.
    Besides stars and pda, all those teams would slaughter everyone else in northeast NPL

Comment

NEFC has still paid the Refs from the March tournament - I know because my son has not been paid for the 6 games he did. This is a disgrace and they should be ashamed as you get no response from them. What a bunch of losers to not pay teenagers etc. for months with no feedback.
      Oh--- I was a counselor at the STARS Camp and they did not pay us after making us work 14 -16 hours a day babysitting! the conditions were so unsafe... the camp to counselor ratio was ridiculous. then after a bunch of us complained about not getting paid (after 6 months), they sent us $200! STARS really has gone down hill....

Comment

last post coming from a stars u15 parent who continues to watch their team lose to us

Comment

last post coming from a stars u15 parent who continues to watch their team lose to us
          Doubtful. Them's JD's favorites, so they only had to work 12 hours, max.

Comment

NEFC has still paid the Refs from the March tournament - I know because my son has not been paid for the 6 games he did. This is a disgrace and they should be ashamed as you get no response from them. What a bunch of losers to not pay teenagers etc. for months with no feedback.
            There is a law firm in Boston which specializes in suing companies who do not follow the law on paying compensation. The firm has won several cases dealing with tips, overtime, employee versus independent contractor, etc. There are serious penalties under Mass law for nonpayment of compensation. There is even personal liability potentially, with no protection from the corporation. You may want to do a little research and speak to the firm.

Comment

There is a law firm in Boston which specializes in suing companies who do not follow the law on paying compensation. The firm has won several cases dealing with tips, overtime, employee versus independent contractor, etc. There are serious penalties under Mass law for nonpayment of compensation. There is even personal liability potentially, with no protection from the corporation. You may want to do a little research and speak to the firm.
              google wage theft

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X