Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Franklin will fair well regardless of OA or Foxboro.
    Only because they are in a different division in the Hock than those two teams

Comment

I just think that Franklin has a sucky team anyways. My son plays for Whiteman-Hanson and they would destroy Franklin any day
      seriously you scumbag get off this site you don't even know soccer if you think W-H is a good team

Comment

Decent thread until you came along. A-hole. Not from Franklin, but why do you need to denigrate another team?
        Yeah, OK you just one of them dumb mother****ing butthurt parents that is jealous of my superior In-Bred son.

Comment

Talking Soccer

seriously you scumbag get off this site you don't even know soccer if you think W-H is a good team
          I played soccer from the time i was 11 to 20. I am a 40 year old father of two. You Dumb mother****ing piece of ****, you sack of baby dicks

Comment

I played soccer from the time i was 11 to 20. I am a 40 year old father of two. You Dumb mother****ing piece of ****, you sack of baby dicks
            get off this site

Comment

get off this site
              Everyone, please just ignore him. He will go away eventually.

Comment

Well that escalated quickly

Comment

Well that escalated quickly
                  Hopefully he/she/it is gone. Now back to the topic at hand. Other thoughts on who might be in the hunt this year? Which team might be a surprise? Please keep it classy and no bashing.

Comment

Hopefully he/she/it is gone. Now back to the topic at hand. Other thoughts on who might be in the hunt this year? Which team might be a surprise? Please keep it classy and no bashing.
                    Seems that those likely to be in the hunt have already been noted. But to your point, who will be this fall's analog of Boston Latin 2014?

Not a Needham person, but still an aside to those who were not impressed by Needham 2014: compare the schedule they played to anyone else's schedule. There are others who may have had a similar W-L-T record, but no one came close to compiling it against the quality of opposition Needham faced. You can look it up.

Comment

Enough about last years Needham team. Playing in the bay state conference with maybe their weakest team in years, how do they do this year? Still a favorite to win the league? Still a favorite in the south?

Comment

I think the bay state league will be VERY even this year with Needham, Framingham, Weymouth. They will beat each other up and 1 or 2 of them will drop points to Braintree. The league title will come down to the last week of the season unlike in seasons past.

Comment

Talking Soccer

Im Back https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...8dG0uoOrqttmhV

Comment

I think the bay state league will be VERY even this year with Needham, Framingham, Weymouth. They will beat each other up and 1 or 2 of them will drop points to Braintree. The league title will come down to the last week of the season unlike in seasons past.
                            I don't think this will be Weymouth's bounce back year. I see them struggling for another couple seasons.

Comment

I think Framingham will be the leader of the pack. Based off their record last year, and the players they have returning, I think that they're the team to beat in the Bay State. Probably one of, if not the, favorite in the North as well.

Comment

Enough about last years Needham team. Playing in the bay state conference with maybe their weakest team in years, how do they do this year? Still a favorite to win the league? Still a favorite in the south?
                                Re: Needham, let's remember that at this time last year, people talked about how they'd miss their keeper from 2013 and their all-league back. Yes, those were good players, but that view was not seeing who would be on the team. They became at stronger at keeper, for example. So will 2015 be their weakest team in years? If yes, explain by discussing who will be on the team, less on who won't. And if you mean weak like 2013, that would be a side undefeated in the regular season.

As noted by many, maybe Framingham deserve to be co-favorites for the league. Framingham in recent years had more potential than they showed, so it's up to them to play together. Most of the other teams are more likely to slide than climb. Walpole might be a climber, but not in the class of Framingham or Needham. Weymouth doesn't seem ready to move above .500, Brookline could slide back to that, Braintree will do well to stay in that vicinity, and NN should improve, but that might only translate to 5 wins.

So, Needham seems still a threat in the South, Framingham a threat in the North, and Walpole in D2.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X