Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perennial underachievers. Lots of talent. And a large roster, so not buying the 1-2 subs story. Even so, most teams are in the same boat with injuries and conflicts.
    Aztecs finished one point out of the final four. Better than some. While I don't agree with their style of play (body then ball) they are always a good matchup. But with this group they seem to be the brides maids every year.

Comment

So the same Stars team that lost 3-1 to Forza United in the GPS Thanksgiving Tourney is going to easily beat the Blazers team that beat Forza 3-0 at the State Cup.

I do love the audacity of you NEP guys. Can't back up anything you say with facts, but you are very confident.
      With the win over Seacoast ME in the USCS Regional Final, what do you think of FC Stars now?

I wish I saw the game, but hate the long haul to FK Taunton.

Comment

With the win over Seacoast ME in the USCS Regional Final, what do you think of FC Stars now?

I wish I saw the game, but hate the long haul to FK Taunton.
        Was a great game the best team won.

Comment

With 4 Academy players and a few GPS NPL players trying out, FC Stars can only get better.

Comment

With 4 Academy players and a few GPS NPL players trying out, FC Stars can only get better.
            So some couldn't cut it in the academy players and GPS who was like 7th in th leauge. Sounds like a sure thing. It's all such a joke the titles and all. Other than Revs (exception there too for nepotism) NPL and academy is just a bunch of upper average players who have been paying an annual fee of $2k plus since u10 and just plugged along.

Comment

So some couldn't cut it in the academy players and GPS who was like 7th in th leauge. Sounds like a sure thing. It's all such a joke the titles and all. Other than Revs (exception there too for nepotism) NPL and academy is just a bunch of upper average players who have been paying an annual fee of $2k plus since u10 and just plugged along.
              Sounds like sour grapes. Yes they are above average players looking to play at a higher level what's wrong with that? Why do you care so much? These boys are staying discipline and enjoying the beautiful game. It's all great

Comment

Are they 4 ex-Revs or 4 Bolts players? And were they getting playing time?
                Which positions do the GPS players play? Can they get into the Stars team?

Comment

4 MAPLE teams in top 10 and 9 in top 20 on gotsoccer rankings, don't really see the NEP dominance.

Comment

4 MAPLE teams in top 10 and 9 in top 20 on gotsoccer rankings, don't really see the NEP dominance.
                    And the NEP teams built their rankings with the benefit of GotSoccer points earned for league play while the Maple teams received zero points for league play.

Comment

Seacoast comes out of nowhere to win the whole thing. Didn't expect them to even make it into the league this year and they came out on top.. just goes to show you can't underestimate anyone in NPL.

Comment

Seacoast Maine

I'm not sure why you are so surprised that Seacoast won! The games they lost earlier this year were all very close games. I watched them play both games this weekend and they impressed me. The game today vs Benefica Seacoast should of been finished in regulation. Maine had many chances to finish the game. Great to see that groups of boys taking the championship.

Comment

Yeah and looking at it closely, Arlington has won 1 game in the last 12 months, so they're about to lose all their points, we've been over the issue with Forza and their dumb parent on here who thinks they can beat all the NEP teams, Blazers seems to be a decent team now, and after you get past 7th, there is a large drop-off in quality. You can't make any good arguments for Valeo.

And this is only MA. If you add in Maine, NH, and RI the NEP dominance would still prevail.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X