Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 4 FC Mass players training with the Revs right now are very, very good players and not your middle of the pack. Say goodbye to them and good luck.
    Sorry, got to agree with the poster who said middle of the pack. Your Spring season speaks volumes. If you had 4 very very good players you would be in State cup and Final four .

Comment

One of our parents has been bragging about 4 of our players(fc Mass) going to the u14 Revs next year. We will only miss the goalie. The others are middle of the pack on our team. The attitudes of these boys is the reason we had a losing spring season. Our team will be better off without them.
      If the Revs take four players off this underperforming team it would be amazing. This team has no prime time players including the keeper.

If true the lawn chair coach should be canned.

Comment

If the Revs take four players off this underperforming team it would be amazing. This team has no prime time players including the keeper.

If true the lawn chair coach should be canned.
        Not sure how much is true, but I was at one of their games at Needham and Revs did have a scout there. Goalie's dad made a point to yell that to his kid. Hard to miss a guy decked out in Revs gear with a clipboard and a bunch of papers watching the game. Can't say I was impressed with FC Mass's play - nothing special.

Comment

Not sure how much is true, but I was at one of their games at Needham and Revs did have a scout there. Goalie's dad made a point to yell that to his kid. Hard to miss a guy decked out in Revs gear with a clipboard and a bunch of papers watching the game. Can't say I was impressed with FC Mass's play - nothing special.
          A bunch of wing nuts associated with FC Mass.

If team had talent worthy of the academy why were they at the bottom of the table.

Comment

A bunch of wing nuts associated with FC Mass.

If team had talent worthy of the academy why were they at the bottom of the table.

Not associated with that club. Just telling you what I saw. Not sure why the fell so far so fast or why Revs would be interested in their goalie .

Comment

The posters in this thread are pathetic. Some pretending to be from FCMAss and attacking the kids. Others pretending to see the club at Needham and saying 'nothing special." FC won that tournament so I guess there was not one thing you supposedly saw there that impressed you? If so, it's more about you than anything you saw.

There are a lot of snobby eastern mass folks that can't stand that a bunch of blue collar western mass kids outplay your kids on occasion. That's all this thread had turned into.

The 4 kids on revs are all fantastic kids and I hope they all make it!!

Comment

Next year

Most of this team has played together since U10. Great coach and parents and nobody on our team would make those comments about the kids who are trying out for the Revs so I agree that someone is on here posing. I for one wish all the boys well!

The posters in this thread are pathetic. Some pretending to be from FCMAss and attacking the kids. Others pretending to see the club at Needham and saying 'nothing special." FC won that tournament so I guess there was not one thing you supposedly saw there that impressed you? If so, it's more about you than anything you saw.

There are a lot of snobby eastern mass folks that can't stand that a bunch of blue collar western mass kids outplay your kids on occasion. That's all this thread had turned into.

Comment

Wow! Are you serious? One big happy family! You are pathetic and everyone knows the kids don't get along at all. They spend half the game fighting with each other.

Comment

How did the BU14 Scorpions NPL team beat the GPS-MA NPL team? I pretty much thought GPS-MA and NEFC were a step above everyone else in this age bracket. Very surprising.
                    Who won?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      who won?
                      nefc 4-1

Comment

Actually Yes

Wow! Are you serious? One big happy family! You are pathetic and everyone knows the kids don't get along at all. They spend half the game fighting with each other.
                        I am serious. There are some intense personalities on the team but it's all left on the field. They get along and so don't the parents.

Comment

Most of this team has played together since U10. Great coach and parents and nobody on our team would make those comments about the kids who are trying out for the Revs so I agree that someone is on here posing. I for one wish all the boys well!
                          The coach is the chief wing nut. I love the lawn chair.

Comment

The coach is the chief wing nut. I love the lawn chair.
                            Stop fighting and come to NEFC

Comment

Be careful with you ask for because you might get it!

Comment

Who in right mind would drive 2 hr each way to practice?

There are very few options in western ma for soccer at top level.... Kind of a bummer...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X