Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are the best teams. But they can still lose. Chelsea lost to Bradford City. It happens.
    They got beat 4 to 1 by NEFC. Clearly not the best team.

Comment

Not the best, but GPS and NEFC are head and shoulders above the rest, no?

Comment

Wrong! . Are you the dad with the small U13 gps kid at the rtc. Don't you know there are U14 kids who are 2001. They are the bigger kids that your kid can't compete with. Your kid is just a Rtc stand in for scrimmages. Don't get your hopes up bro.
        So who's through to the Revs genius?

Comment

Again, you can't tell by one game. They tied when they played in the fall.

Comment

Wrong! . Are you the dad with the small U13 gps kid at the rtc. Don't you know there are U14 kids who are 2001. They are the bigger kids that your kid can't compete with. Your kid is just a Rtc stand in for scrimmages. Don't get your hopes up bro.
            Funny, there are no scrimmages at an RTC. Your big and unathletic 2001 kid is lying to you "bro".

Comment

Not the best, but GPS and NEFC are head and shoulders above the rest, no?
              Head and Shoulders, no...slightly better...sure....I would say the top 6 teams are pretty close and then the rest fall out.

Comment

Funny, there are no scrimmages at an RTC. Your big and unathletic 2001 kid is lying to you "bro".
                Yes there are, my kid has been to 2 and both times they held a scrimmage

Comment

Yes there are, my kid has been to 2 and both times they held a scrimmage
                  I think I know you, your the abnoxious father of that 2001 boy who keeps re-upping into the Revs RDS but hasn't been chosen yet. Yes, yes. Your kid will not make it, I heard. Not even being considered, although they like your money. keep chasing the dream, your boy is not good enough, he should keep practicing though.

Comment

I think I know you, your the abnoxious father of that 2001 boy who keeps re-upping into the Revs RDS but hasn't been chosen yet. Yes, yes. Your kid will not make it, I heard. Not even being considered, although they like your money. keep chasing the dream, your boy is not good enough, he should keep practicing though.
                    He's also in the RTC's. I know him too, not gonna cut it.

Comment

Sorry, never been to an RDS, and my kid is not an 01....been to a U.S. Trainng center, have you?

Comment

Sorry, never been to an RDS, and my kid is not an 01....been to a U.S. Trainng center, have you?
                        No but my kid has.

Comment

Yeah, I know you, you're the fat guy. Well, not exactly fat, but the dad with the gut. You're an idiot, the Revs know it too. Your kid is not that good.

Comment

Yeah, I know you, you're the fat guy. Well, not exactly fat, but the dad with the gut. You're an idiot, the Revs know it too. Your kid is not that good.
                            That narrows it down, we are all fat guys with guts :o)

Comment

That narrows it down, we are all fat guys with guts :o)
                              Are you guys white with an suv?

Comment

Head and Shoulders, no...slightly better...sure....I would say the top 6 teams are pretty close and then the rest fall out.
                                I agree. They are only marginally better this season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X