Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BU14 - Top Teams

Well, the 13's and 15's have one, why not the 14's!

BU14 USCS State Cup

How did the BU14 Scorpions NPL team beat the GPS-MA NPL team? I pretty much thought GPS-MA and NEFC were a step above everyone else in this age bracket. Very surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      How did the BU14 Scorpions NPL team beat the GPS-MA NPL team? I pretty much thought GPS-MA and NEFC were a step above everyone else in this age bracket. Very surprising.
      I would not take any scores from the weekends that bookend vacations as an indication of teams ability!

Comment

I would not take any scores from the weekends that bookend vacations as an indication of teams ability!
        Oh boy. Sorry you lost.

Comment

That explains it. I wonder why a game would be scheduled during that time. Our team managed not to do it :) However, it really hurts their chances of advancing out of the round-robin stage.

Comment

Good point. From U14 and up, spring regular season does not mean anything. Smart coaches let kids be part of family vacations and be ready for tournaments in May and June

Comment

Good point. From U14 and up, spring regular season does not mean anything. Smart coaches let kids be part of family vacations and be ready for tournaments in May and June
              Uh... with a loss in the round robin, GPS-MA NPL is not going to move on in State Cup.
              I don't think the Scorpions will lose to the other two teams in that bracket.

Comment

Again, these age groups, 14 and 15 boys(not girls), beyond the ID process. So, in essence, who cares? All rec soccer at this point. Carry on with the stupid discussion.

Comment

Fc Mass

Wait for it! It's coming .... angry FC Mass dad....How does it feel to be 1-0-7? We have missed you!

Comment

Again, these age groups, 14 and 15 boys(not girls), beyond the ID process. So, in essence, who cares? All rec soccer at this point. Carry on with the stupid discussion.
                    I doubt that the ID process is the only thing that keeps people playing soccer you douche.

If it ain't your cup of tea, don't bother reading the post. Make sense to you?

Comment

Wrong! . Are you the dad with the small U13 gps kid at the rtc. Don't you know there are U14 kids who are 2001. They are the bigger kids that your kid can't compete with. Your kid is just a Rtc stand in for scrimmages. Don't get your hopes up bro.

Comment

Idiotic . I think you will see many changes in general over the next 4-5 years. Anyway what a stupid comment.

Comment

That game was played on 4/30. Vacations ended the previous weekend.

Comment

You really don't have a clue, do you? The ID process for boys is later than for girls, not earlier.

Comment

They are the best teams. But they can still lose. Chelsea lost to Bradford City. It happens.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X