Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Easy maple wins allow sss to go regional but they won't look to play the local talent. they must travel everywhere else in order to maintain the GotSoccer status and collect inflated tournament fees and tuition.
    It's a good program until u12
    14s just beat nefc elite two times, crushed stars Ecnl over thanksgiving and beat scorps Ecnl twice in August (one game was a thumping ). Who else do you want them to play?

Comment

Maybe u should take a breather. Seems to me the 15s were all that not too long ago. Not so much now.

Comment

Maybe u should take a breather. Seems to me the 15s were all that not too long ago. Not so much now.
        You seem infatuated with this club. Your daughter's once promising career going down the toilet or something? I'm sure you can find professional help on the internet.

Comment

You seem infatuated with this club. Your daughter's once promising career going down the toilet or something? I'm sure you can find professional help on the internet.
          Time for the Morning Meeting!

Comment

And lesser next year

Comment

The younger team are good - there is no denying that...record stands for itself. As they get older, Maple is no longer attractive - NPL/ECNL takes over and the teams weaken.
              The older teams play in the Region 1 Champions League and the National League but thanks for your concern.

Comment

The older teams play in the Region 1 Champions League and the National League but thanks for your concern.
                How many years has it been since SSS has had a player outside of RB commit to a top 100 D1 program that actually has some success? Do they have any high school aged players committed to a top 100 program?

Comment

How many years has it been since SSS has had a player outside of RB commit to a top 100 D1 program that actually has some success? Do they have any high school aged players committed to a top 100 program?
                  2 committed to BC. Are they top 100?

Comment

2 committed to BC. Are they top 100?
                    Really. Where do they rank on Topdrawer? Here's a dirty little secret, if they aren't in the top 100 or so players in their age group they aren't getting any money from BC and if they aren't getting money it doesn't count. Try selling that Kool-aide to someone else.

Comment

Really. Where do they rank on Topdrawer? Here's a dirty little secret, if they aren't in the top 100 or so players in their age group they aren't getting any money from BC and if they aren't getting money it doesn't count. Try selling that Kool-aide to someone else.
                      You tell 'em BTNT. Sober those proud parents right up.

Comment

Not who you think but thanks for the support. Too much kool aide in this thread

Comment

Not who you think but thanks for the support. Too much kool aide in this thread
                          Look, it's Lyin' Ted again. You always had a special place in your heart for SSS, right BTNT?

Comment

First let me say TDS is the PR arm of ECNL and is basically useless. But using your criteria. One is ranked #2 in the Northeast and in the top 50 in the country. Secondly 2018 and 2019s aren't committing without a significant financial package. Open your mind ..Kool-aide is served by those who think only the big clubs produce top players. Again I find TDS top whatever to be a self serving way to generate subscriptions to in witting parents looking to keep score.

Comment

I know kids who are there right now that aren't getting a dime. As far as the rest of this discussion goes 2 players getting scholarship money is impressive but in the grand scheme of things they are just outliers. Doesn't really say anything thing earth shattering about the club

Comment

I know kids who are there right now that aren't getting a dime. As far as the rest of this discussion goes 2 players getting scholarship money is impressive but in the grand scheme of things they are just outliers. Doesn't really say anything thing earth shattering about the club
                                Compared to clubs with a thousand kids of recruiting age then a small club like SSS with probably less than 100 at u15(no u16) and above it's certainly respectable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X