NEP State Cup GU15

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised to see NEFC U15 Premier is playing Needham this weekend and not PDA.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Seriously??

Comment

Seriously??
        Yes, seriously.

Comment

I am surprised you are so shallow. Enjoy driving back from NJ 🚘

Comment

I am surprised you are so shallow. Enjoy driving back from NJ 🚘
            No trip to NJ for me this weekend, but thanks.

Why shallow? It was an honest question. They are a top team in the state in their age group and I know that PDA is a big draw this weekend.

Comment

Why shallow? It was an honest question. They are a top team in the state in their age group and I know that PDA is a big draw this weekend.
              PDA shuts out most non ecnl clubs. NEFC Elite was a rare exception and they still separate them from the rest of the ecnl teams...

Comment

Agreed - if Stars 3rd team is invited this team should have been.

Comment

PDA shuts out most non ecnl clubs. NEFC Elite was a rare exception and they still separate them from the rest of the ecnl teams...
                  Looking at the schedule there are plenty of teams from non-ECNL clubs playing PDA.

Comment

Looking at the schedule there are plenty of teams from non-ECNL clubs playing PDA.
                    Ok, let's flock to Stars NPL so we can go to PDA. Satisfied, BB?

Comment

Ok, let's flock to Stars NPL so we can go to PDA. Satisfied, BB?
                      Defensive much?? It has nothing to do with Stars NPL. NEFC Premier parents like telling us how competitive their team is, so it follows that they would seek out top competition. The top competition is at PDA this weekend.

Maybe they applied and weren't accepted?

Comment

wait, so now parents decide which tournaments the team is playing in? That's usually the coach and DOC before the season starts. If PDA was extended, I'm guessing they would have gone.

If you follow this thread, the "bragging" has not been coming from Premier parents.

Comment

Too bad they don't let the top ECNL and non-ECNL teams square off this weekend.

Comment

The reason why the ECNL and non-ECNL teams do not play at PDA is because it is actually 2 tournaments in one. It is one of the big Showcase tournaments the ECNL clubs can attend. If clubs have already played the required Showcase tournaments they can play in the open division like FC Virginia. You people worry too much about who plays who. Just play the games and have fun with your kids.

Comment

Too bad they don't let the top ECNL and non-ECNL teams square off this weekend.
                              Actually, they do--as a quick look at some of the top brackets would confirm.

Comment

Actually, they do--as a quick look at some of the top brackets would confirm.
                                Yet NEFC Elite, which is one of the top teams, if not the top team, in the country is not in the ECNL bracket. Do you know how pathetic that looks? Talk about ducking real competition. I guess it would embarrassing for an ECNL team to lose to an non ECNL team. Wait, that already happens on a regular basis, or at least when ECNL decides to play non ECNL teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X