Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like you need to put your Crack pipe down. Gps npl had all of their best players there and got their ***** kicked. Sorry your little world beaters ain't all that.
    Holy crap?? You personally know all their good players? BS!! Or maybe you're a predator. You're wrong buddy.

Comment

Holy crap?? You personally know all their good players? BS!! Or maybe you're a predator. You're wrong buddy.
      This Connecticut dude is a wannabe. A nothing state. Doesn't hold a candle to Mass.

Comment

Sounds like you need to put your Crack pipe down. Gps npl had all of their best players there and got their ***** kicked. Sorry your little world beaters ain't all that.
        Connecticut- crack, I see the relevance.

Comment

Yes, I do know all the kids on the team. I'm on the team dbag and I'm the guy that doesn't bitch about where my kid plays like you. You are pathetic and everyone hopes you leave and goes to the Revs. Btw if u dont calm down. your kid will quit playing by the time hes 15 with a psycho parent like you. Even the coach privately can't wait for you to leave and your son says you are embarassing.

Comment

This Connecticut dude is a wannabe. A nothing state. Doesn't hold a candle to Mass.
            M*******

Comment

Yes, I do know all the kids on the team. I'm on the team dbag and I'm the guy that doesn't bitch about where my kid plays like you. You are pathetic and everyone hopes you leave and goes to the Revs. Btw if u dont calm down. your kid will quit playing by the time hes 15 with a psycho parent like you. Even the coach privately can't wait for you to leave and your son says you are embarassing.
              calling your bluff. For you to post that in full pretense is astonishingly irrational.

Comment

calling your bluff. For you to post that in full pretense is astonishingly irrational.
                Look around the sidelines and you will start to notice the whispers and looks you get. Sorry! The truth hurts bud! looking forward to not seeing you anymore.

Comment

I don't understand - the poster who said the GPS NPL boys got blown out is a parent of a player on that team?

That's what he said, although he said he's on the team - I assume he meant his son is on the team, and that he doesn't like another dad? It's just weird that he would come on here and directly criticize like that. Either the person is lying or he's really negative.

Does anyone else think this is odd?

Comment

I don't understand - the poster who said the GPS NPL boys got blown out is a parent of a player on that team?

That's what he said, although he said he's on the team - I assume he meant his son is on the team, and that he doesn't like another dad? It's just weird that he would come on here and directly criticize like that. Either the person is lying or he's really negative.

Does anyone else think this is odd?
                    he is lying. Sad.

Comment

he is lying. Sad.
                      Wishful thinking! Get over yourself! Everyone is sick of you! Please move on!

Comment

Wishful thinking! Get over yourself! Everyone is sick of you! Please move on!
                        I can't stand GPS but know you are full of $#|].
                        Give it a rest.

Comment

I can't stand GPS but know you are full of $#|].
                          Give it a rest.
                          Really, then how do I know that certain kids were going to skip state cup game to go to RTC. The coach called the revs and they all agreed kids should attend game. Who is full of s@@@ now!

Comment

Really, then how do I know that certain kids were going to skip state cup game to go to RTC. The coach called the revs and they all agreed kids should attend game. Who is full of s@@@ now!
                            How do we know that's true? Only people who would know that is the coach, and the parents of those kids. So your kid was going to skip a state cup game to go to RTC?

Comment

How do we know that's true? Only people who would know that is the coach, and the parents of those kids. So your kid was going to skip a state cup game to go to RTC?
                              Relax boys. That game didn't mean anything, we could play with 8 vs.11 and still win.

Comment

Which state cup game were those players going to miss? Are you the parent of a player who wasn't going to RTC?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X