Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commonwealth u15 boys beat Real Boston Rams 4 0

Commonwealth u15 boys beat Real Boston Rams 4 0 - after scorpions, top u15 boys on south shore easy

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Commonwealth u15 boys beat Real Boston Rams 4 0 - after scorpions, top u15 boys on south shore easy
    Even if this is a troll, this may be the dumbest post ever.

Comment

Now if you could just beat Galway.

Comment

Rams lost to Quincy U14 A Team 4-1? Says more about CFC, and where they're at in technical ability and tactical awareness.

Comment

Dude trust me. You did not play and best scorpions top u15 team. You may have beaten a scorpions team but not that one

Comment

Originally posted by header View Post
            Dude trust me. You did not play and best scorpions top u15 team. You may have beaten a scorpions team but not that one
            i think the moron was trying to say that they are the best team on south shore AFTER scorpions...as if anyone cares

Comment

By "beat" you mean with your fists, right? That Braintree team is one of the dirtiest I've seen.

Comment

By "beat" you mean with your fists, right? That Braintree team is one of the dirtiest I've seen.
                yes of course...we sent four of their players off on stretchers...none of ours however

Comment

The U12 Valeo team would crush the U15 Commonwealth team

Comment

the Valeo preemie U1 team would kick their butts as well!

Comment

unfortunately, the U15 thugs would stomp and beat them into the ground that by halftime they wouldnt have any healthy players left

Comment

unfortunately, the U15 thugs would stomp and beat them into the ground that by halftime they wouldnt have any healthy players left
                        The only thing uglier than their thuggery is their style of play.

Comment

The only thing uglier than their thuggery is their style of play.
                          unfortunately, i wouldnt call anything they do a "style of play"

Comment

Another season - team again unbeaten including winning GPS march cup - if beat CSU this weekend will be ranked top 10 in state - again not bad for a town team paying 400 for everything. Tryouts are going be interesting this year.

Comment

no chance of beating csu

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X